its fucking over THANK GOD (1 Viewer)

HSC
yes! the hsc is over for most of us now

what did everyone think of the exam i thought it was piss easy

the 9 mark question in section I part B was a TINY bit difficult..

the essay were average

but overall a very fucking good way to end the HSC (for most of us) YAY

congradulations everyone i hope uz did well :)

LVB

I hope we were all socially and culturally literate1

agreed, 9 mark question was stupid. But meh who cares

ITS OVER

drama queen

ohhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it was a pretty good test and its overrrr yayayayayayayayay

woohooo

sorry but im excited no more school EVER!!!!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
It was like the art exam.... pretty easy but it had a few "ummmmm...." moments.... but overall pretty simple...

and yes now I go to an 18th birthday party and tomorrow the city then tomorrow night I have a an interview with some vodka shots.

mishka

HSC
N/A
i thought the belief system questions were a bit sucky, but other than that, i found it ok.
i gave my essays a title... i don't know why - i just felt like it!! i had "the changing face of Barbie" but i can't remember what i had for belief systems.

*rinney*

HSC
twas a gewd exam...straightforward and lots to talk about :uhhuh:

theres only a certain number of things they can ask u

yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it's over! bring on the alcies :D

Stasia

Yayness it's finally all ova!!!! :D *cheering*

congrats to everyone, we all got through this. 13 years of school and its all ova. woo hoo!! party party party :uhhuh:

sac was straight forward and i pretty much crapped on!

J

jhakka

Didn't have a problem with that exam. I'm glad it's over.

FEEL THE W00TAGE!

winicat

HSC
those things being stapled together was soooo annoying! we got told to pull them apart at the start but i didn't do mine properly so once everyone was writing and it was heaps quiet, i had to noisely pull them apart. ug... whoever said the nine marker was stupid, total agreeance!! i was so ready for 2, 4, 6 for that question so 9 threw me right away!

the essays were good (pop culture and E&D) and i could just make a lot of stuff up for that so :)

BUT IT"S OVER and that's allllll that matters!

Jessisbored

HSC
Yeah E+D was good, i did the 2nd one and had heaps of examples. Belief systems was good...both essays were perfect examples of how everything we studied wasnt useful, bcoz they were specific werent they...

I liked the social theories too coz you could argue without necessarily showing just change in one country, was good! I attempted this question first coz i spoke to my teacher about it just b4 i entered the exam room

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Stasia said:
Yayness it's finally all ova!!!! :D *cheering*

congrats to everyone, we all got through this. 13 years of school and its all ova. woo hoo!! party party party :uhhuh:

sac was straight forward and i pretty much crapped on!
oh hello stranger! didnt know you were on here stasia!!

Bobbie

Belief System

Hey... which question did you choose for the belief system and what did you wrte?
i chose the seocnd one i htink on the globalisation.
I had spent like 11 days doing this topic because originally i was donig popular culture with my class and thought it was so boring so changed my topic in my break i had for my next exams to do belief systems so just want someone to tell me hat they wrote so i know if i was on the right track or not.
Also i change my country my class was studying in that break too so yeah, lets hope i went alright. i thought the exam over all was pretty good and easy. I actually liked the question 9 ones on the country was it? that was one of my best parts.... (well lets hope the markers agree)

*rinney*

HSC
ha i didn't know u could freely and randomly change your topics!? dont the markers figure out what school was supposed to have done what? :confused:

U

usnac

not at all .. the markers dont know what school your from, they only mark you can do whatever country/topic you want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)