ITT: the best car you've ever thrashed. (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Here you go seremify. And no I don't mean mummys 330ci. I mean a hoon car.

My entry: friends dc5r. Cracked a giant smile when he got wheelspin in second then he threw me the keys. Never taken a suburban corner faster than 60 until that day. Probably the only car I could enjoy on a daily basis, even with that hard as rocks suspension.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL thanks mate.

I thrashed a Proton Gen2 and that brought a smile to my face. There's something fun about doing it in a cheap and nasty car... wringing out the engine and pushing the (limited) chassis to the limits on the dirt. Got the stupid little bugger upto some high speeds on the highway as well.

Also driven quite a few cars hard... everything from my Civic to an Evo.

ps. Your example of "mummy's 330Ci"... I've been in the car when it was thrashed by my cousin. It's a damn fine car (the e46) and if modified/tuned right, it's both quick and nimble. Awesome car. That being said I don't think it deserves the cult status icon it seems to have on other forums (e.g. JDMST).

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Well yeah, I've punched a friends 330ci around a few corners and it was great. I was trying to throw off the p platers that are gonna run in and say how they played straight line hero in their parents overpowered sedan.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Apart from the SLK AMG in the other thread (which I didn't "thrash" cause the dude woulda killed me).

My mates WRX on the rally tracks out back of Murwillumbah. Twas fun. Life endangering but fun...

And being in the Eagle Boys car (Hyundai Getz) while my mate drove it like a maniac was fun. That thing is driven so hard that the clutch will blow up soon.

will-anal

Banned
HSC
my friend has an FG xr8 or something ute and it's very nice and one time he let me take it on the highway and i went very fast and he was like 'im a cop plz dont' and i was like :(

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
idk

my 206 gti, every day. lol. dam dat car is nice

i havent trashed much, and what i did was shit so yeah

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think we need to define what thrash, fang, hoon, floored, gunned, etc... mean. They aren't all the same!

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
a thrash should entail all of the above

ie
floored, gunned and hoon

hectic_lowie

Banned
HSC
i define hooning as corners and shit where as flooring is from a start and gunning is high sppeds

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Not the most powerful or the most expensive but my friends old R32 skyline. It was already pretty messed so didn't really matter what happened to it, used to drift it around the quiet streets of ashbury when it was damp, race around oly park or do doughies on the roof of ashfield mall, whatever. It only had about 140kW stock even IIRC and it was definitely down on that but manual + rwd + smallish straight 6 = fuck load of fun.

John McCain

Horse liberty
HSC
N/A
No one I know owns nice cars.

But on two wheels

Aprilia RSV1000 mille. Just incredible, can't even describe, beyond belief.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)