• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • Like us on facebook here

It'z Ova! (1 Viewer)

pwincesssue

New Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
3
cant believe it itz finally over....never thought this day would kum, but it has!
wOoHoO!
we cant sit here complaining over da past coz we kant change it
so WHO KAREZ
:p
 

skp_grl

New Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2005
Messages
11
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
the best thoing about drama being last is that everyone in the room finishes the HSC together and u can all b excited bout it together. however i dont think its fully sunk in yet
 

taxman

make poverty
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
413
Location
Inside Your Head
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
pwincesssue said:
cant believe it itz finally over....never thought this day would kum, but it has!
wOoHoO!
we cant sit here complaining over da past coz we kant change it
so WHO KAREZ
:p
It's Over.

I can't believe it is finally over. I never thought this day would come, but it has! Woohoo! We can't sit here complaining about the past, because we can't change it. So who cares?
 

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
1,134
Location
Sydney- Inner West
Gender
Male
HSC
2005
taxman said:
It's Over.

I can't believe it is finally over. I never thought this day would come, but it has! Woohoo! We can't sit here complaining about the past, because we can't change it. So who cares?
ha ha ha. Thank you, I had no idea what this thread was about untill your translation.
 
C

Crazy Pomo

Guest
fleepbasding said:
ha ha ha. Thank you, I had no idea what this thread was about untill your translation.
Hah. Oh fleep you, ever bitter, ever genius.
 

floyd_pepper

New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
24
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
sorry um.... pRincess..er... sue was it? but that knock was inevitable.
 
C

Crazy Pomo

Guest
floyd_pepper said:
sorry um.... pRincess..er... sue was it? but that knock was inevitable.
Did I miss something? What do you mean?
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top