IVE FAILED MY HSC>....i am SADDDDDD (1 Viewer)

polo sport

i think ive done extraordinarily CRAPPPPPPP.......
i had high hopes....everyone was so sure id get in 90s.....and now....jeez.....i dun know what ill do if ig et like in the 80s.....i know that sounds bad....but jeez.......i was hoping......
i will never have faith in anything in my life again............
how do u all feeeel?
like meeeee......................it feels gay

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
business was my last chance to get in the 90's and i studied sooo sooo hard and i knew the whole year 12 course inside out!!! but arrgghhh i fucked up the last two sections and errhhhhhh im expecting freaking 75-85% now for business ...... :(

the last question threw me :(

shazabdazla

ditto, claire....i used like no case study for part 4 so im fecked....lucky i dont mund going to jcu cairns...go the commerce/law degree for 71 uai!!!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Man anything in 70's and 80's are GOOD. well for my standard

Don't panick

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I have a strange feeling that like I f**ked it and wrote heaps of wrong answers, I answered everything and I feel I went well but at the same time I'm just scared that mainly my short answers will be mostly wrong. Argh freakin hell....oh well....fuk business studies off foreever yaaaaaaay

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I know i didn't fark up but is gonna be a average mark anywhere 70% and up always average

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
I know i didn't fark up but is gonna be a average mark anywhere 65% and up always average

Muhaha, double post thread

sorries

Last edited:

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
a tip for all of you who think youve failed. DONT come on the exam thoughts sections of this forum. its depressing. the last thing you wanna hear is how people have been doig 10+ case studies and 100 diagrams. seriously, dont talk about exams when you finsih them. its over, you cant change the past, relax, be happy.

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Say i receive my average exam mark of 70% (thats always my average) what HSC mark would that turn out to be? I received report mark of 82%

So on HSC exam paper if i receive 70%, what HSC mark would that be APPROX just guess

Yes i'm a very average student :)

Creator Failure

Polo what the fuck are you on about? If you think a mark in the 80's is "not good enough" then ur an idiot lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)