Jackson Five Tour (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
JERMAINE Jackson says the remaining four members of the Jackson Five hope to be performing and touring together by the end of the year, and Australia is definitely on the itinerary.

Jackson is in the country promoting his new six-part reality series The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty, which follows the famous family as they deal with the death of Michael and try to work together again.

The original concept was to give fans an insight into the lives of the Jackson brothers - Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and Jackie.

When younger brother Michael died in June last year they were nine months into filming.

Instead of cancelling the show, they chose to address the death directly.
"It was very, very hard,'' Jackson said.

"It was tough because we were into the show way before his passing, so we decided to just keep going.

"We thought that would be the best thing to do because it was part of the legacy.''

Almost nine months on from Michael's death, the Jackson family are still struggling to deal with their loss.

They will be in court when his doctor Conrad Murray defends charges of involuntary manslaughter.

"It's tough, but we went to the arraignment and the charges for something that they put on him is what it is - it's four years and he could be out in two. It's tough,'' he said.

Jackson said they will never have closure, regardless of what happens with the court case.

"Our closure with Michael - I mean, being on stage and not seeing him there - he was always on the right of me, and I was always on the left of him - it's tough,'' he said.

But the remaining brothers are determined to release a new album and tour together in honour of Michael.

"It's definitely going to happen. Absolutely,'' he said.

"They were calling me this morning about the timing and things like that.

"We want to make sure that it's right, but we would definitely try to get something going before the year is out.''
Source: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/jackson-brothers-to-tour-australian/story-e6frfn09-1225831078890

What does everyone think about this? Would anyone here go?

Last edited:

boganxcore

HSC
oh my god okay no one cares about michael jackson anymore. i certainly never did.
why must people continue to exploit his death!?!

HSC
oh my god okay no one cares about michael jackson anymore. i certainly never did.
I only agree with the second part of your statement, but the first part of it is incorrect. You may not care about him but for many people, he played a major influence and inspiration. That is why he is respected by many and still continues to be until this day.

And yes I love his music! But I highly doubt this tour will go ahead. Lets see what happens.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
more like jackson four tour
so no.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Jackson 5 without Michael Jackson is like the Pussycat Dolls without Nicole Scherzinger.

Rianaa

HSC
How can you say no one cares about Michael Jackson? SO many people have been influenced by him and his music. He has changed lives and revolutionized the face of music forever. He continues to have the biggest selling album of all time. I really can't see how you can say no one cares about him.

And yes, I will go see the Jackson 5 (or 4, whatever), only because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I love them. Even though it won't be the same without Michael, I'm still willing to go.

acevipa

HSC
How can you say no one cares about Michael Jackson? SO many people have been influenced by him and his music. He has changed lives and revolutionized the face of music forever. He continues to have the biggest selling album of all time. I really can't see how you can say no one cares about him.

And yes, I will go see the Jackson 5 (or 4, whatever), only because it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I love them. Even though it won't be the same without Michael, I'm still willing to go.
That's so true. MJ is a legend and his music will live forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)