James Cook Uni Medicine (1 Viewer)

teeah

HSC
Hi guys,

Not sure if I've posted in the right section, but I was wondering if someone could give me an indication of the sort of ATAR required to secure an interview at JC?

I.e. amazing application = ATAR X
not so amazing application = ATAR Y

That sort of thing.

Don't know if this is important but I'm from GWS in NSW so not rural or anything other than interstate I guess. :)

teeah

HSC
oh and if anyone has info for flinders [i think the umat makes up 10% in the decision process] id appreciate the input. :)

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Obviously the higher the better. But from what I hear, the application form and interview have much bigger weighting than the ATAR.

teeah

HSC
Obviously the higher the better. But from what I hear, the application form and interview have much bigger weighting than the ATAR.

so would something like 95-96 be sort of reasonable, or out of question as it is with most of them?

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

Not sure if I've posted in the right section, but I was wondering if someone could give me an indication of the sort of ATAR required to secure an interview at JC?

I.e. amazing application = ATAR X
not so amazing application = ATAR Y

That sort of thing.

Don't know if this is important but I'm from GWS in NSW so not rural or anything other than interstate I guess. :)

A friend of mine got an interview (and got in) with an ATAR of 98.65.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)