jeans for shorter guys (1 Viewer)

stargaze

HSC
hey ppls,

wondering if anyone know where to get jeans for shorter man. Admittedly my height genetics weren't great, so i'm about 165ish cm. I've got jeans overseas that have a 30" leg which are a good length.

But does anyone know what brands here have 'shorter' legs, like 30"? Levis here start at 32" leg and stuff I've been trying lately from myer (jag jeans, sportscraft etc) kinda seem too long.

So yeah, any other guys like 170cm ish and below, where do u get your decent pants/jeans from?

thanks!

PrettyVacant

HSC
Just cut the bottom bits off!

Or buy 3/4 pants meant for really tall people! :p

Will_2005_

HSC
take em to a tailor mate im a short bloke like yaself and i hav a fuckload of altered jeans

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm not sure about guys but for girls jeans they're usually quite longer than average to accomodate our differences in leg length.

Take them uppp!

krush3r

HSC
either get a straightleg and get it altered to your length

OR

get your jeans in a 30 length, though you might have to look harder and pay abit more, in the end it'll look alot more neat and 10x better.
some brands you can get 30 legs in: yd., tarocash, nudie, diesel, gstar

and if you are hardcore get a pair of nudie raw denim, because i am soon, hopefully!

and if your skinny to average weight get straights or boots maybe even skinnies if you can pull them off, and don't go for baggy jeans!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tamaranadine said:
I'm a girl who is also very short (only about 160! :( )
I can't seem so find any good jeans either, whenever I take them up, they seem to make me look even shorter and a bit 'frumpy'

I'm going to dfo soon though, I am determined to find the right pair
hey i feel ur pain. im only about 162 cm or thereabouts... and i cant remember the last time i bought pants that didnt need alteration. Atm i have these jeans that i just fold back the bottoms of the legs until its right. it looks a bit retarded but i havent gotten around to having them altered. hahahaha i got these 3/4 pyjama pants for christmas ... they look like normal pants on me :eek:
There are places that have good leg lengths for shortasses...i know myer did, i have some pants from there that are only like a cm too long as opposed to 10...target is sometimes ok as well but you have to hunt.

to the threadstarter: i got my short gene from my dad. I know that he gets his jeans/pants in kids sizes, and while that means a bit of a hunt to find jeans that actually look like they would belong on a 40yrold man, the legs are the right length. oh also like someone else said, diesel, nudie etc might have something for you too.

HSC
N/A
tamaranadine said:
I'm a girl who is also very short (only about 160! :( )
I can't seem so find any good jeans either, whenever I take them up, they seem to make me look even shorter and a bit 'frumpy'

I'm going to dfo soon though, I am determined to find the right pair
try 150cms :/

Solution for me is ALWAYS buy bootleg cut, and ones where the flare actually kinda starts around where my knee is opposed to halfway down my calf or something. Then when you cut off the excess, the proportions actually look normal :)

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i, too am vertically challenged. get jeans with the appropiate length or get them altered like everyone else said.

gstar make 30" lengths, maybe even shorter. if you can pull em off, wear skinnies, you dont need to alter them at all if theyre too long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)