Jeffrey Archer (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone read any of his books??? Ive read about 5 or 6 and theyre all great...he's a really good storyterller.If you dont know, this guy is a lord ( Lord J. Archer) and was put in gaol for perverting the cause of justice ( i think it was ). I think a newspaper had published somehing about him visitng a prostitute and he sued for defamation, won but then was found to have paid off a few wittnesses. Anyway he has written two diarys on his time in prison and they are both excellent reads. They really give an insight into prison life....he was a hight security one for a while and was surounded by murders and rapists...heaps of funny stories, a few tragic ones aswell. Excellent read that brought me back to earth about society.

I recommend that if you are in Big W that you check his books out (thats basically the only place ive seend a big collection of his books and come at a very good price).

felafel

Jeffrey Archer all the way!

ahahhaah . . . i can't remember which of his books I've read (one of them was Eleventh Commandment!?!) but theyr'e all great!

t & co.

HSC
N/A
i love jeffrey archer books!

i've got most of his collection because my dad's a big fan as well. I just finished "the fourth estate" and realli enjoyed it.

all my english teachers hate him though.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Eleventh Commandment is one of the best novels of that genre that I've ever read. Archer made me want to be a CIA agent like Fitzgerald when I first read it in yr 9. I think once, I even out down in a survey that I wanted to be an assassin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)