Jessica . (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
their were a few sus things like that

like the a-z of band 6s at the end why was some school picked out lol had their own little section...

edit yeah thats what im talking abou aswell wtf is with
"Ipeka Christian High School"

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
It's some Indonesian school. On the Distinguished Achievers, almost every single student there is listed for Mathematics :S

I don't know why their last names aren't listed, but their website says that they live "to Touch The Heart, The Head and The Hand" of my child.

VQ

HSC
=)

I actually went to that school...

And it was her last name (as well as several other friends')...It is kind of usual in here that we did not have our family name officialy listed on our birth certificate and passport, so that's why the family name was put with dot (.)

jess_83839

PaleReflection said:
It's some Indonesian school. On the Distinguished Achievers, almost every single student there is listed for Mathematics :S

I don't know why their last names aren't listed, but their website says that they live "to Touch The Heart, The Head and The Hand" of my child.

Hey, I'm actually that Jessica. you're talking about (gee, you're creating a special thread about me here in this forum! ^^ ). Thx to VQ for explaining my situation. I actually have a family name, but it wasn't recorded in my birth certificate and passport. Thus, to ease everything, i decided to 'drop' my last name and enlisted for HSC as Jessica. (without a last name, so my last name was recorded in the board of studies as '.' (dot).

'touching the heart, the head, and the hand' is actually our school's motto.

Yep, we're pretty proud to our friends this year, they did awesome! many got high bands and got distinguished achievers. Especially in Maths, thx to Mr. Kris our teacher (he teaches all Maths courses - 2unit, Xtension 1, Xtension 2 - by himself). Congrats to all my friends in IPEKA

I

icycloud

What happens if there are more than two people with the same name at your school without an official family name? Just curious.

Edit: Oops, stupid question. Student numbers...

Last edited by a moderator:

VQ

HSC
Hahaha....

Fortunately, in our school, we don't have the same name with no last names

And anyway, yes...student numbers...

Last edited:

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Yeh I'm indonesian and i don't have a surname in which it can be traced back to my parents or such. Instead we're just given 2 or more names (first, last and anything in between).

Even such, my hsc entry name is my 1st name and my last name. It still can work, not sure why they don't disclose last names.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
so...err... this Ipeka school is in Indonesia right? you guys are based overseas?

VQ

HSC
Yep, we r @Jakarta, and we r overseas but accredited by BOS to run the HSC

CoFFee BreAk

HSC
Hiya, back again! Just to refresh things out, Jess & VQ are my schooLmates, and like several other people here, I don't have a surname either. Well, it might be fantastic if I have one. But, it's no big deal anyway.

Well, just glad to be back after abandoning this forum for a moment (due to extreme stress regarding my UAI). I miss BoS!! ;)

Last edited:

jackal8

HSC
this chat is totally screwed

the lack of hsc has gone to your heads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)