Journey over time OR of the heart OR across the landscapes (1 Viewer)

AngelSG86

I did Journey Over Time and wrote a bunch of drivel about time travel or some such crap. It was sooo bad and made no sense at all.

stef since 1986

skypryn said:
Journeys of heart

did a lady who found out she had been adopted (she's 38 now), then tries to locate her birth mother, goes to romania to find out the mother's a heroin addict and she suicides
mine was simila.. i did of the heart about a mother who adopts a daughter.. Many people not even the mother understand what makes a 'family' and when her and her daughter would become a 'family'... they have a special moment together then the daughter dies and the mother has the journey of the heart in understanding that its more then DNA that makes a family.

LadyBec

KISSmeCHASY
HSC
i did journeys through time, an old dying women looking back on her life...it was actually more of an inner hourney but anyways

chocobo

y0y0
HSC
Journeyes over time

originally written in first person it was intially about a girls recovery in an accident who was supposed to go into the trial of the summer olympics.....missed it then soldiered on to be in the paralympics....in the middle you find out the person who was tellin the story was the main character herself.....it shows how her attitudes change and that shes comfortable with herself...blah blkah

sappy eh? tell me about it

binesy13

HSC
i did across time and i did like an essay timeline thing, i dunno if it was a good or really bad idea

fragile

2 very happi girls

hey there i did journeys of time i think i did well in it. i pretended i was graffiti on a train and people who saw me undertook an inner journey while travelling physically from one destination to another while imagining. it related to time coz i did it kinda like a time line and the arrival of the train at different stations to board a new persona.

well...mine was awesome 2! i did a poem where i was a pen and i explained my movement when my writer felt different emotions while on her journey of the heart. e.g, when shes in love and doodling, angry and stabbing

VERY VERY HAPPI GIRLS FROM THE SO CALLED 'DISADVANTAGED AND ILLITERATE SKOOL' DELANY COLLEGE

ThePix

i did journey accross landscapes n put it in like an emotive letter form from an ant to a human, talkin about his scampering accross the "concreted desert" basically meaning one part of a footpath and just talkin about how the ant lives in such insignificance to the comprehension of the human... it was very indepth for an ant lol... ofcourse i dont reveal hes an ant until the end lol, but thru it is little clues

thing that gets me is...my teacher loved that kinda story but whoz to say the marker wont hate it, so subjective i feel

dOttiii

HSC
N/A
journeys of the heart....
i wrote about this girl writing a letter to her sister in heaven... and blames herself how she didn't mean to yell at her older sister....
the older sister drives off into the rain and dies in a car crash.....
the girl lives in pain everyday... and looks bak in how her older sister was always there for her... at the end of the letter... i wrote something about seeing her sister in heaven soon---- hinting* that she commits suicide...

the emotions i put in it was pretty real cause i lost a friend thru an accident in 2001.. i acutally started having tears come out as i was writing it ...
i incorporated the song ' my immortal ' by evanescence into it...cause the lyrics had so much meaning to me....

marilyn_440

i chose journeys over time. i did a thing about this girl walking into an art gallery and the images remind her of her childhood...bit weird...like a journey through memory

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
across landscapes. i don't think what i wrote had anything to do with it though... got stuck thinking of different landscapes.

would a jungle, desert, snowy mountains and a garden be considered "landscapes" ?? =/

thegoddessjamie

Mine was a cross between journeys journeys over heart. I liked what I did with it.

It was a narrative written in first person and she's talking about this one event that happened so long ago but it has shaped her life and changed who she is in so many ways. It's one of those stories where you dont find out what the event is till like almsot the end and I went on for about 10 pages, I think it may have got boring though. Anyway... the event that changed her life and made people hate her was that her 3 year old son died but I dont explain how, but she becomes a bitter person never letting it go and blaming everyone around her.

She loses friends and her husband divorces her... the second event that takes place is like a lesson for her she meets a new man and falls in love and he teaches her what it means to be happy again.

Who wins for sappiness so far? LOL

OMG 1 EXAM LEFT I FINISH ON THE 2ND!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)