Judaism (1 Viewer)

alfonso22

HSC
what you all think of the questions???...
who did what??

i did section III for judaism

ashleypage

HSC
I did the tradition essay on Judaism too, it was pretty much the best question you could hope for =] We did sexual ethics, so glad it was the ethics question and not significant personnn!

alfonso22

HSC
yeah

i did environmental ethics though

was best question..

i had heaps to write about..

i didnt even bother in learning the person..too much to do..so yeah i was so glad it was ethics:)

aneurysm

HSC
Yeah, I just rambled on about environmental ethics ... it just said describe, so I wrote down everything I could remember.

Only managed about 6 pages though :-/. Hopefully I covered everything in enough detail.

katie2261

HSC
I did section 3 for this as well - easiest question ever!

joeyann

HSC
did section 2 on this... yeh, section 3 was an easy question but if the question was easy, it just means you will have to compete with heaps more ppl and be heaps better than them to differentiate yourself from the rest...

nyhu, i wrote waaayyy too much for this section... had to use two of those booklets they give us... they're way too small anyway...

marriage was so easy to talk about, so long as you knew all your terms... judaism is so community orientated so it was easy to relate to the question... even just repeating all the time that 'marriage reinforces the Jews' covenant with G-d' should've given you at least a 4/6...

well thas all i guess...

ciao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)