Juno (1 Viewer)

Shaking Paper

HSC

Saw it on Monday, it was one of the better movies of the past year. A couple of weak moments in the script, but the cast more than made up for it. Nice little soundtrack too.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I am so desperate to see this movie, fo shizzle. I saw a trailer for it yesterday when i saw 'the darjeeling limited' and my friend and I were pretty much squeeing into our popcorn, it looks so cute and funny and i want michael cera to father my baby.

icecreamdisco

HSC
man, that bit in the trailer where the girl says "honest to blog" made me wince.

death to pointless indie quirk.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I saw this yesterday and thought it was awesome. I also want Michael Cera to father my baby.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
it looks pretty rad! can't wait to see it :)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
It doesn't come out here till the 14th of Feb.

:(

SiN3m

HSC
there were really good bit and 'meh' bits... i loved the one liners like

Pauly "I know you weren't bored. there was a lot of things on tv....but you said lets make out la la la" <<<I waited for this since i saw the trailer!

and the jock dude who liked Juno, real name Daniel CLark, he's from Degrassi Next Generation...Man i LOVE him! rather him be in pauly's position if i was juno ;>

HSC
should've gone to china, i hear they give away babies like free ipods .. they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events

Logain

aka Will, Skis, Willskis
HSC
The cast alone sells this movie for me. It's like they pretty much took all my favourite characters from all my favourite shows and put them in a movie. Michael Cera has the best comedic timing I've ever seen, <3 George Michael :D

nandayo

ismist
HSC
I liked it, it was a really nice movie.

That being said, the goddamn trailer ruined it for me because almost every quality line in the goddamn film was in the goddamn trailer, goddamn!

icecreamdisco

HSC
i was actually glad that they put the worst parts in the trailer ("honest to blog", esp.), everything in the actual film was much funnier.

not as great as the reviews/awards hype suggests, but the cast is enjoyable, ellen page is a cutie-pie, and michael cera is shaping up to be the only actor who i don't wanna see play a different character... ever.

also, i got the sense that every teenage girl in the theatre would leave talking and acting and sharing the same music taste as juno. not a bad thing per se, just a prediction.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)