Kfc- are killers (1 Viewer)

HSC
i;m on a RANT!
I cant believe KFC! I'm never gunna eat the chicken there again. Not after I found out a little 7 year old girl was left crippled and brain damaged from salmonella poisoning!
Seriously, clean up your act KFC!

Last edited:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
kfc has been around for yonks.... they make yonks of chicken every day.... one girl gets salmonella from one of these pieces of chicken = outrage.

i;m on a RANT!
I cant believe Ford! I'm never buying a ford ever again. Not after I found out that a family died in a horrific accident due to faulty brakes!
Seriously, clean up your act Ford!

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
OP is also muslim, if that means anything.

Wranger 92

HSC
i;m on a RANT!
I cant believe KFC! I'm never gunna eat the chicken there again. Not after I found out a little 7 year old girl was left crippled and brain damaged from salmonella poisoning!
Seriously, clean up your act KFC!

you cant make a generalisation that all kfcs are bad because thats wat ur doing it was one kfc and yeh the severety of the girls condition was a extremly rare occerance and the problem wasent because they meant it the pot proberbly dident have gasket on it or the coils were broken or the oil wasent stired

i work at a kfc in revesby and majority of the time the gaskets get tiny little craks in them that you can haedly see so how is that avoidabl

Grissom

HSC
you cant make a generalisation that all kfcs are bad because thats wat ur doing it was one kfc and yeh the severety of the girls condition was a extremly rare occerance and the problem wasent because they meant it the pot proberbly dident have gasket on it or the coils were broken or the oil wasent stired

i work at a kfc in revesby and majority of the time the gaskets get tiny little craks in them that you can haedly see so how is that avoidabl
A broken gasket doesnt result in raw chicken you dickhead.

KFunk

Psychic refugee
HSC
If you serve enough chicken it is bound to happen. KFC's probably compare favourably to the rates seen in the 'average' chinese restaurant (for example).

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
itt: fatties who love kfc

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I'm not fat.
I'm brown and I enjoy fried chicken.
I can't help but feel that if my skin was darker that I'd enjoy it so much more.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
itt: fatties who love kfc
It's true i just dont want the price of a 2 piece feed to go up due to any insurance payout.

@BcuntM: Just because u purge doesn't make u skinny.

yuri_gagarin

Banned
HSC
BKM dont listen to them ur hot the way u are

P.S. pm nakey photos to me as thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)