Kill Coop!!! (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Sorry Mike, I had to start a new thread.

Those bastards have taken our text list off their site!!!!
:burn:

Jihad on Coop!!!!

Last edited:

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ta marchetta, I just did that.

But its more the principle... and I dont get it. MyMQ still uses Coop, so why doesnt Coop just leave our textlist on there? :confused:

lol Jamie - shaved monkeys :D

prusso

HSC
it was taken down cos the list they put up had numerous mistakes, and they also want u to access your texts via mymq student portal

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
oh wtf! at least i saved mine (and my units for next year - ;) i wouldn't be able to access these from the portal) onto my computer.
Cyan_phoeniX said:
:O dam them!! i dont understand why, i thought they sold out their competition. Unless, its just like terrorists, where another one just sprouts in its place...
in this case i hope they are like terrorists, i don't want to buy from coop but there isn't anywhere else to buy from.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
I got in
Got the books
Got out

All happy I didn't have to wait a queue
Grumpy cause I have no excuse not to read them now :burn:

those stupid folders are annoying - everyone crowds - couldn't they make more or be enviro friendly or something?

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
LOL i tried once, even though they were still wrapped (ie I didnt tear off the wrapping and then wrap it back), got rejected quicksmart. And I waited in line out of nicety! Not sure if theyve changed their approach, but just a little warning I guess?

I mean if that doesnt work, time to get some printout and start taping for sale sheets all around uni!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Last year the owner lady told me if it was in its original shrinkwrap you can return it from about a week after you bought it.

Good_riceZ

Go the Rabbitohs!
HSC
OH LORD! They ripped me, a naive 1st yr then :(

Btw good work buddys :p I prefer using that method, I dont use mymq much, if only to check warning for fines!

X

xeuyrawp

lcf said:
those stupid folders are annoying - everyone crowds - couldn't they make more or be enviro friendly or something?
1. Get in line, close behind someone,
2. start coughing and sneezing really loudly. If possible, don't cover your mouth and aim at the back of their neck,
3. repeat 1 and 2.

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ahhh
textbooks this sem are gonna kill me

so has anyone confirmed whether texts in the city is really closed?
i could really use it right about now

X

xeuyrawp

boinkBOINK said:
so has anyone confirmed whether texts in the city is really closed?
i could really use it right about now
Yes. It's gone.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
So does anybody know how much '%' off there is this week for co-op members?

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i think it is 15% - i thought i would be smart and buy everythign last week - but there is mroe stuff to get now - queues! AHH!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm so disorganised. there is one text i might buy but i have no intention of thinking about it for another week (even though by next week we are supposed to have read 4 chapters).

HSC
N/A
I would bother more about sales if my course readers weren't the only thing I had to buy this semester... (at least, I think so) I bought one last week at it was $6 :eek: for CUL202.

All those people paying $100+ for multiple textbooks (for one course!) have my utmost sympathies. I freak out at the beginning of term trying to scrounge a few hundred together for dance fees, but going by rough estimate for let's say, a science student: $200 x 3 = $600, x 2 = $1200 that's a lot to pay for textbooks over a year :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)