KKK offshoot targets Australia (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Good luck.

Boy are they going to hate any holiday periods.

circusmind

HSC
Meh. The commies will fight them in the streets, and we'll have solved two problems.

Legham

HSC
Hahaha, that's hell funny :D When's their Forster recruitment drive scheduled? :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I don't see what the big problem is... not all of their ideas are that bad.

circusmind

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Of what race are you, iamsickofyear12?

Would you like it if we beat you up, raped you, tied you to the back of our cars and dragged you across the M-whatever Highway, before slashing your throat and then hanging you? Would you like it if this treatment was applied to those of your race/ethnicity/culture? (That is actually what they do.)

Racism, even if it's outlawed, is still alive these days; but shit, man, you can't possibly think that the not all of the KKK's "ideas" are that bad.
I'd say he would have been talking about their non-lynching-related views, dude. You know, like when people say: "Hitler did good shit for poor people/the environment/blablabla".

jimmayyy

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
i reckon they should try out the shire

you are a funny funny man. do you write your own stuff?

any titanic jokes you want to throw at us while we are hitting these phenomina at the height of their popularity?

bitch please.

jimmayyy

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
The Shire is actually pretty non-white... well, they're just non-whites who speak with bogan accents.;)
lmfao where the fuck do you westies/northerners get off telling us how we are?

for your information, you imbecile, we are VERY white. according to the 2001 census (which i recommend you check out before popping off at the mouth again, if, indeed, you are literate) only 17 percent of people in the shire were either born overseas or are first and second generation derivative of someone born overseas. now, if you take out the 10 odd percent from the UK (white), 3 percent from New Zealand (okay, excluding Maori's, still) and 2 percent Canadian, you are left with under TWO PERCENT "non white".

in laymans terms, the only "non white" people I know in the shire are the wogs from Bangor/Menai (mostly Macedonian or similar), Greeks from Gawley Point and Maoris from Miranda, and trust me, fool, they make up a tiny fraction of the Shires population.

as for speaking with a bogan accent, you are just plain retarded.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
jimmayyy said:
you are a funny funny man. do you write your own stuff?

any titanic jokes you want to throw at us while we are hitting these phenomina at the height of their popularity?

bitch please.
lol- way to get offended

its called light and offbeat news for a reason- not so someone can go on a shire pride rant or whatever it is youre trying to convey here. chill out kid

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
theyre are too many ethnics in my suburb

jimmayyy

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
lol- way to get offended

its called light and offbeat news for a reason- not so someone can go on a shire pride rant or whatever it is youre trying to convey here. chill out kid
i wasnt aware calling something "light and offbeat" was an excuse to say completely the wrong thing. i was correcting an ignorant statement, for the good of the wider forum. dont like it? hit bricks, "kid".

lengy

HSC
There are too many whites in my suburb.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
jimmayyy said:
i wasnt aware calling something "light and offbeat" was an excuse to say completely the wrong thing. i was correcting an ignorant statement, for the good of the wider forum. dont like it? hit bricks, "kid".
lol you just get offended at everything dont ya?

if you feel its your duty to address everything on the internet so seriously, you need to relax and step away from the keyboard you internet warrior

dont take everything so seriously

circusmind

HSC
Optophobia said:
lol, people on this thread who agree that some of the KKK's policies are 'ok', yet still consider themselves to be level headed normal people.

NONE of the KKK's policies are ok.
Do you support environmentalism and public health programs?

Nazi much?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
politik said:
Please don't continue to use the term 'wogs' in this forum. It is racially divisive and does not reflect the truism that all citizens are 'Aussies', and that the word 'Aussie' is not Anglo-exclusive.
There's nothing wrong with using the term 'wogs'. Lighten up.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
use wop instead, it includes both male and female wogs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)