Kurt/Dr Du Tutoring Enrolment Process (1 Viewer)

moonsuyoung

HSC
N/A
Hi,
I'm going to try to get into Kurt tutoring but I am unsure how to take the entrance test. I can not seem to find the place online, such as a website. Does anybody know how I can book the entrance test for Kurt? If anybody has done the entrance test to enter in year 10, how was it like and what do I need to study for?

Aeonium

HSC
Hi,
I'm going to try to get into Kurt tutoring but I am unsure how to take the entrance test. I can not seem to find the place online, such as a website. Does anybody know how I can book the entrance test for Kurt? If anybody has done the entrance test to enter in year 10, how was it like and what do I need to study for?
no website though maybe you could call the number on the business thing in google maps (search kurt mathematics?). idk whats on there tho.

Cham176

HSC
N/A
Hi,
No, they don't have a website. You will have to call the phone number on the google business description to book for the entrance exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)