Lagwagon / Against Me! (1 Viewer)

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
about a week ago i heard the great news that lagwagon had confirmed a tour out here and were playing at the gaelic in february....then to add to the pleasure, against me are playing one week later at the same venue :D

geez the past few months and coming months have seen some top ska/punk bands tour out here...(nufan, goldfinger, reelbigfish, madcaddies, lessthanjake etc etc etc...)

(cant be bothered posting up full details....checkout moshtix.com, the home of everything worth seeing)

HSC
against me! should be awesome.

but the biggest highlight of february tours would have to be PROPAGANDHI

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
thecurtainfalls said:
against me! should be awesome.

but the biggest highlight of february tours would have to be PROPAGANDHI
i like to party fucking hard, i like my rock and roll the sam, dont give a fuck if i burn out, dont giv a fuck if i fade away, give me the details of this tooouuuur!! i did not know they were coming????

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hoss is the worst album going... caught them live ages ago and i walked out

HSC
dawso said:
i like to party fucking hard, i like my rock and roll the sam, dont give a fuck if i burn out, dont giv a fuck if i fade away, give me the details of this tooouuuur!! i did not know they were coming????
insider goss on their planned itinery and bookings at venues around Australia. i won't disclose just in case it gets cancelled

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)