last exam = drama exam (1 Viewer)

arooshika...

HSC
i started this before the exam, i'll write when i get back...i hope its easy...i always do bad at it

edit: i liked the exam but i get pissed off i dont finish the conclusion i dont mind if its dodgy though but i had this best conclusion...all i had to write was one more word but when it finished, i couldnt write it cause this lady was towering above my head
but it was good

Last edited:

yogi_yogi

HSC
WOW!!!! I loved the drama exam!! the contemp australian theatre and absurd questions were brilliant....everything i had studied for.....BRILLIANT!! and writing 28 pages was a bonus too....

wooo its all over.....time to party!!!

bonniejjj

HSC
Australian theatre question was great! I think I blitzed that part of it, very good well-structured response. I wrote 10 pages

Irish theatre- barely any time for planning, somehow pulled it together in the end though. I thought it wouldn't turn out too good, but in the end I was quite happy with my achievements. I wrote 8 pages.

Hurrah its over!!! Yay!!

hmm now the waiting game begins...

millymoo

HSC
i agree... the brecht question was avsoloutley FANTASTIC! so broad, so excellent,,,, contemporary aus theatre was pretty good as well! happy happy good last exam ahhhh!

pinkballerina18

HSC
I'm happy?...?

I think I did pretty good...Don't want to say too much yet. But I'm counting on this coz I want to do Drama when I leave school...So it's over, but it's not for me. Who cares anyway? I love it! By the way, who did American Drama? Did you write mainly about lighting, costume, music/sound? Because it asked about staging...???

jezika8

HSC
the exam was fine.. stop whinging.. if u think u did shit then u should of studied.

Kyroth***

HSC
Yay!!! Freedom!!! :D
I did heaps good, but I timed it terribly! I wrote 12 pages for Contemporary (my best ever! Next best was 9 in ext eng), and 7 for American. But, I spent about 55 minutes on aussie and 35 on american, and even that ended up doing about 30 on 7 stages and 25 on Gary's, and 25 on Our Town and only 10 on speed the plow!!! But, I think I wrote good, so s'all good!!!

niteshade1312

HSC
I thought my Brecht Question was fantastic soo open! But I didn't like Australian Question, but can't do anything about it now!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Im just glad its all over. i hope i didnt crap it up but theres nothing i can do about it now.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

C

Crazy Pomo

jezika8 said:
the exam was fine.. stop whinging.. if u think u did shit then u should of studied.
Cool story. I aced the exam. Definately and 'easy' exam if you know what you're doing and do a bit of study.

floyd_pepper

HSC
beethoven said:
Australian was great :D and Absurd was a bit odd, but still ok :)
I wrote 21 pages!!
nah no way! australian was "odd" and absurd was good.
The problem with the australian question (every goddamn year) is that there are always TOO MANY different parts to answer... makes for a crap structure.
eg. the different ways ppl cope when things change or go wrong, dramatic forms and conventions, How the characters respond (wtf!)... lame for Brumby Innes
the "go wrong" part kills me.

C

Crazy Pomo

Optional

floyd_pepper said:
The problem with the australian question (every goddamn year) is that there are always TOO MANY different parts to answer... makes for a crap structure.
Well. That's your opinion dude. I'll leave it at that. Someone obviously can't synthesise two texts in 45 minutes. Gosh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)