LAT advice (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
Hey guys!

So LAT is in 19 days (idk how it approached so quickly yikes). I'm kinda stressing about marks and stuff because I'll be lucky if I get a 90 ATAR, and then I'll probably get a few points for EAS. I'm trying to get into either Law/PPE or Law/Arts - does anyone have any advice onto what I should be getting for the LAT?

Also - any ideas on what the topic might be on? I know it'll be on a prevalent topic in the media.

Good luck w HSC prep everyone!

icycledough

HSC
Well, for people who do law at UNSW, from 2020 data, their average LAT score was 79. So if you can get 80s to be safe, then you have a very good chance alongside ATAR, where the median was 96.9. IMO, it's better to look at the median rather than the lowest score, to be safe and maximize your chances of getting in. I don't actually do law, so I don't know anything about how it works, but that's just general stats I managed to find on the UNSW website.

specificagent1

HSC
be careful about the minimum atar and stuff last year because as you can see in asterisk it is based of a gateway offer

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Easier than expected! Hopefully I get a 90+ - praying and manifesting 😭😎
Omg really! I found it kinda hard but then again I barely prepared. How much approx did u write for each question.

Doing it online was an interesting experience, kinda made it more stressful...

Greninja340

HSC
Apparently LAT doesnt matter too much if you get a decent ATAR (98+) see: link

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)