LAT Samples? (1 Viewer)

stupidpersonlol

HSC
hi baez, I'm in the midst of studying for LAT lmao. Are there any sample responses that are online or if anyone has any? I have no clue what to write and wanted to compare to see if mine is any good. THANK UUUU

hatterene

HSC
how are you studying? people at my school are winging it but i really don't wanna go into a major exam without substantial preparation

stupidpersonlol

HSC
how are you studying? people at my school are winging it but i really don't wanna go into a major exam without substantial preparation
im practicing using random news articles on the internet and writing my own judgements about how persuasive they are etc

hatterene

HSC
i was reading around on the internet and many past students also said that it's not really worth studying for because it's a "waste of time". but i feel like i disagree. thank you for telling me!!! i hate how this exam is so important yet so vague?? there are barely any resources out which turns it into a "if you're smart, you're smart" kinda thing.

stupidpersonlol

HSC
i was reading around on the internet and many past students also said that it's not really worth studying for because it's a "waste of time". but i feel like i disagree. thank you for telling me!!! i hate how this exam is so important yet so vague?? there are barely any resources out which turns it into a "if you're smart, you're smart" kinda thing.
haha yea i could never go into an exam without not studying....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)