Leaving early - how do you DO it?! (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

silverfiction said:
are you crazy? how is that not evidence? the fact that i'm doing well determines that i write enough.
Firstly, that's internal marking. I have no idea what school you go to, nor do I really care, to be honest.

Secondly, the fact that you have previously done well does not mean that your method is correct or applicable to anyone else. Complete logical fallacy, especially given the fact that your school may mark peculiarly.

anyway my main point is: just because other people take 3 hours to finish doesnt mean that people who finish earlier are at any disadvantage except for those who dont even try.
The same can be said for your argument.

And I disagree, you are at a disadvantage. There is always more to say about any given subject, regardless of how much you write. Most importantly, many of the issues are actually linked, so even if, say, you're asked about the military of Ramesses II, you can talk about his building and religious programs (which were an integral part of proclaiming his military achievements).

besides i'm not going to argue with you anymore because who the hell cares how long it takes to finish? the point is the marks and quality over quantity.
I'm sure if you thought that, you actually would have stopped arguing, rather than trying to have the last word. ;-)

With regards to who the hell cares: New year 12 students who read these threads. :)

lochi90

HSC
i left with 40 mins left
i write really quick but..i finished the first two sections in 45 mins! i made a conscious effort to take my time but i just zoom through them..i do it with all exams
i thought it was an easy exam but, and i could answer the questions easily, which i think proves that some people leave early because they know the content, and can thus put thought to paper quicker then their ancient counterparts
still, i made sure i went over it three times!

Artemis13

HSC
I seriously think that people who can't manage to keep writing until the end can't get close to saying enough. I write fast, and I wrote non-stop for the whole time. And I still don't think I got perfect marks on the questions.
The more you write the more chance you have of saying things that will get you marks.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
leaving early??

I stop and think for FIVE SECONDS and feel marks draining through my fingers.

yeah, I think you should add anything you know, anything you have, rather than leave early...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)