Leaving Early (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
did everyone else at a catholic school during the 1u sor exam have like 30-40 people leave right away at 2:55?
i thought it was pretty funny.. all the people who never showed up to class
i left at around 3:10.. i wrote 6 pages for question 17 and i had nothing more to say.. so yeh
anyone else leave early?

pukkatukka

galoomp
HSC
we can't leave exams early anymore...
appaently too many people left the gen maths exam

jen23

we had a few people leave early, but i dont go to a catholic school so we all do religion by choice so most people like it and study hard and therefore used all the time up. i know i did, i couldve made my essay heaps longer if id had time..

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
yeah catholic school - i do 2unit we had about 5 leave early i think - out of 30

mmm our 1unit bunch - theres abotu 90 of them - there were like 5 or 6 left at 3:30

laracroft

it was classic, im at a catholic school, and exaclty on the dot of it being 1hour, like 15 girls cleared out, with the majority of the year following.
every1 was rushing to try and finish b4 the last 15 mins when they dun let u out nemore:D

dirgis

is hot
HSC
Half my centre left about one hour- 45mins early (*and very noisily too!!!!) because it was their last exam and they went off to the pub to celebrate!!!

we got a lecture from out year co-ordinator about not leaving early so everyone did it anyway just to spite him i think!!!!!!! i wrote 2 booklets for question 14 so i finished just as they said pens down, as did quite a few others.

we're not allowed to leave less than 15 mins before the end because apparently its too distracting or something... there were just a whole lot of people siiting there watching the clock in the end.

Managore

HSC
for a compulsory 1 unit class we had quite a lot of people stay.. nearly half. Physics saw only 4 by the end though out of 25ish...

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i dunno our avge will b fukd co nearly evry1 left at our scool only mayb 20-30 stayed out of 270+ students, and we're comepeting with scools who do religion by choice, so all their candidature actally like hte subject and want to do well...so avge will b less than those scools and our assessment mark will go down then :( i think its unfair coz ppl like me who actually try in religion will get fukd ova in tha end...plz tell me thers something tahtll stop me from getting my assessment mark scaled down

alby

cool duckie
HSC
cro_angel said:
did everyone else at a catholic school during the 1u sor exam have like 30-40 people leave right away at 2:55?
yup....it was weird...i looked at the clock, dead on 2.55..then i hear a whole heap of girls going......by 3, there was only about 20 left (out of probably 70-80)...& only about 10-15 left at the end
anyone else leave early?
i would've left early, but it was probably 3.16, so i couldnt......yet there were other people leaving after the supervisor looked at the clock & told me i couldnt....which doesnt seem fair to me
but we had lots of people getting their blue slips signed off in the last 5-ish mins

persephone

HSC
everyone in my year who does 1 unit stayed until the end. we had a lecture prior to it saying that we should stay there till the end to encourage everyone. the supervisor even repeated it before we started. but you should have seen and heard the joy when they left the room

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
we had about 3 ppl leave on the one hour mark, and they slowly pilled out after that (2unit)....i left with 40mins to go...had nothing left to write...

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
yeah, we had our year coordinator give us "a talk" too, but half our centre for 1 unit started leaving as soon as we could anyways :)
it was compulsory and it was the last exam for most of us so we just walked out

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Yeah we had a couple but the majority of people were still there, i took my time on the essay so i didnt really have any time left to leave

marley_princess

HSC
Hey

Yeah i stayed the whole time i was freakin out when ppl started leaveing cause i did essay first and had only just finshed it when like 50 ppl walked out im like FCUK then had like just finshed when they said pens down but figured hey it's prob. a good thing i stayed later got more out :) but yeah so planned on doing alibrandi thing after legal (my last exam) hehe it's a have to :p and yeah go to catholic school but hey a subjects a subject and rel. definatly counts for us so no way i was screwing it up........prob. should have had that veiw for english to but hey hehe.
Anyways Good luck with rest of exams those who have them
Peace and Love
~Me!~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)