Leaving + entering exam room in certain way? (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Do we have to leave the exam room a certain way?

Do we have to walk to the front of the room (or back) and then go towards the door? What if everyone has finished?

On Wednesday, after my last english exam, everyone had finished, they had been finished for at least 10 mins, maybe more. The door is parralell to my seat, but l am on the other side of the exam room. Do l HAVE to go to the front or back of the exam room and head towards the exit that way? I simply walked straight though the tables and chairs to get to the door. I didn't stop.

The lady yelled out to me "Your supposed to walk around the exam, not through it". I had no idea we had to. If the exam was still on l would have walked to the front or back, but most of the people had left.

Also, when l walked into the exam, l walked in the middle of the desks to get to my desk...can l do this?

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
lol thats pretty funny

we just walk in and look for our desks, at the end we get let go row by row as the papers for that row are collected

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
That sucks.

The lady went off at me. I had no idea what l was doing wrong.

But if your leaving early, can you walk between desks?

moose87

"iwnf"
HSC
We are told that if we leave early to walk to the back of our row and not to put our chair back under the desk cos retarted lil shit heads make so much noise doing it!!! Other than that once our form is signed whether it is time up or not we can leave....who cares how u get out as long as ur quiet....*Shaking head* :eek:

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
Misturi said:
The lady yelled out to me "Your supposed to walk around the exam, not through it".
lol therefore she created more of a distubance by bringing people attention to you

Circles

HSC
lol jeez.. i never thought leaving a room could become so difficult... next years new subject: 2 unit room leaving.. with a 4 unit ninja stealth extention option.

ThePix

its another perfect example of things being stressed that shouldnt be, i mean usually people r so caught up in writing that they block out watever the hell other ppl do

we had really nice examiners... in our hsc trials wen we werent allowed to leave early, i had finished one of the exams early n the lady came up n had a chat to me about my brand of pen... it was probably illegal for her to do so but the way she made everyone feel alittle more relaxed made it alot better than ppl adding more stress

(as my post count shows, im a newbie hehe, so hey to everyone)

Stilla

NNGHHH
HSC
After the Modules paper, i had my slip signed, then threw myself at the floor and slowly and agonisingly pulled my near dead self along the ground with any limbs that were still working.

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

ThePix said:
its another perfect example of things being stressed that shouldnt be, i mean usually people r so caught up in writing that they block out watever the hell other ppl do
Yeah in my maths trial our year co ordinator came up to me and told me to see him afterwoods for wearing the wrong socks. I was kind of ummmm busy and forgot about what he said. So i got an earful for not seeing him after the exam :D

natalie22

we all line up outside n walk in, in silence...if we talk we're gone we then file in2 our rows n find our seat..not allowed 2 leave early..n at the end we are dismissed as a whole..row by row..still in silence...its like we r training for boot camp or something...we all walk..."left, left, left, right, left" lol

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
yeah in fact ours isnt much dissimilar from that, we all just wait outside then the ppl call us in by subject (eg either english std or adv) and we just mill in quite calmly which is unusual for my group lol, but anyway if it's a big exam (eg english again) they did it 2 rows at a time, which wasnt too bad. otherwise theyve just said, "use any exit you like" and we all just head on out.
i was also surprised that the moderators didnt get too pissed off at people for talking while they were collecting our booklets and whatnot, i thought the rule was to stay quiet as long as you were in the exam room... oh well :p

JayWalker

HSC
gordo said:
lol thats pretty funny

we just walk in and look for our desks, at the end we get let go row by row as the papers for that row are collected
Go special provisions :D

I just walk out whenever im finished, its a bit noisy taking out my beanbag :p

AngelSG86

Misturi said:
Do we have to leave the exam room a certain way?

Do we have to walk to the front of the room (or back) and then go towards the door? What if everyone has finished?

On Wednesday, after my last english exam, everyone had finished, they had been finished for at least 10 mins, maybe more. The door is parralell to my seat, but l am on the other side of the exam room. Do l HAVE to go to the front or back of the exam room and head towards the exit that way? I simply walked straight though the tables and chairs to get to the door. I didn't stop.

The lady yelled out to me "Your supposed to walk around the exam, not through it". I had no idea we had to. If the exam was still on l would have walked to the front or back, but most of the people had left.

Also, when l walked into the exam, l walked in the middle of the desks to get to my desk...can l do this?
If they hadn't already collected the papers, they might be trying to prevent you from nicking someone's or something equally paranoid.
At my school, we had to sit around for ages while they collected each booklet. And they kept yelling at people for talking. Dunno why. Its too late to change anything. But we just left all at once.
And when we walked in, for the first exam was hilarious coz no-one had any idea what they were doing. It took us ages for everyone to be seated. And then this idiot goes up the front and says he can't find his seat even though its the only empty one left plus its right in front of him.
Btw, did you notice that as people get up at the end, they make as much noise as they can. Its like, we haven't been able to make noise for hours, now I'm gunna make as much as possible.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Thanks everyone for putting my mind at ease.

On Tuesday for the General Math exam, the ladies who were supervising had a box as you walk in to put calculator covers or anything else that wasn't to be taken in.

She must have moved the box to the front of the exam room so when l went out early to look for the box and get my stuff, l couldn't find it.

She might have told us but l was busy reading the front cover of the exam and making sure l had my multiple choice answer sheet and 6 writing booklets.

I didn't get it back - when l went out l asked my friend if she got hers back, and she said she did and that it was at the fron of the exam room. I couldn't go back in to get it. Stupid ladies.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
what will u ever need a calculator cover for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)