Lecture sequences ? (1 Viewer)

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
Hello,
I want to enrol in SCIF1121 and the class timetable site says it is still open (http://timetable.unsw.edu.au/2016/SCIF1121.html), but it only has a lecture sequence 1 of 2, and doesn't say anything about a lecture sequence 2 of 2.
Is there even such a thing? I mean why would they have 1 of 2 if there wasn't a second one?
Can someone please explain this?

Cheers

Zen2613

HSC
N/A
Ok thanks, but I also just noticed the only "Lecture Sequence" is on at the same time as the other normal lectures (12pm - 2 pm). How am I supposed to make both? Or is the lecture sequence a typo and it's actually just a normal lecture like the others?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Ok thanks, but I also just noticed the only "Lecture Sequence" is on at the same time as the other normal lectures (12pm - 2 pm). How am I supposed to make both? Or is the lecture sequence a typo and it's actually just a normal lecture like the others?
they look like the are all the same and then you chose the respective tutorial for it

My classes are even being changed so dw it will sort itself out before uni begins so no point worrying about it now.

leehuan

HSC
With SCIF1121 how do you even know that the tutorial you signed up for covers your stream?

(Also, cause I'm doing actuarial/adv maths with stream F gone I pick A right)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)