Lectures/tuts how long? (1 Viewer)

envy87

HSC
are all lectures and tutorials 1 hr long for science subjects?

does anyone know?..[cos the timetable inof only gives the starting times]

-thanks

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
No, look at the handbook and you can see specifically for your subjects. eg. SOFT 1001/1901 has a 2hr tutorial

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
If the timetable only specifies the start time then it should last 1 hour. It would tell you the end time as well if it lasts more than one hour.

envy87

HSC
and another question, since i am a bit dim about all this...

i really want to do ssp chem, xcept that doesn't start until week2. so the timetable i get at o-week will only have adv chem [rite?]...now, once i start ssp[if i get in], since its a set timetable i don't have a choice with it. now ssp clashes with my bio, which clashes with my phys...so my timetable will be thrown all out of whack once i do ssp.

so what happens?...do i get a new timetable in week2 once i join ssp?....or can i get one during o-week

is anyone else but me finding this whole 'you-wont know your exact timetable until 4 days before uni' thing extremely annoying...cos i have to plan so many things [like work, and private tutoring] and its really hard, cos i'd be giving them such short notice...grrrrr....

Super Pig

Full time Bludger
HSC
Once the timetable is out, try to change it online or in person to make sure that the time slot for SSP will be free. If you can't work around that, you may have to consider whether to keep SSP or not. There were ppl in the past who had to give up SSP due to timetable clashes. Good luck.

envy87

HSC
Super Pig said:
Once the timetable is out, try to change it online or in person to make sure that the time slot for SSP will be free. If you can't work around that, you may have to consider whether to keep SSP or not. There were ppl in the past who had to give up SSP due to timetable clashes. Good luck.

omg...r u srs? that seems quite unfair.

i've managed to figure out a timetable, with the ssp, where i don't have clashes...hopefully they'll let me have the timetable that i've figured out...cos i really want to do ssp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)