Legal Studies 2021 Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

zbolland

HSC
also, it was economic factors for that q about retirement

self-interest is people getting satisfaction from crime... borderline American psycho.

economic is where they want some form an economic gain, hence it was eco

zbolland

HSC
so i talked abt
- alternatives to court (diversionary programs) for yooung offenders- how it BOTH prevents recidivism whilst also rehabilitating y.o
- mandatory sentencing (how it punishes offenders whilst also being a form of general deterrence to prevent crime fr one punch)
- circle sentencing
wby???
OMGGG YESSSS

i did mandatory sentencing, circle sentencing but i did drug court instead YJCs/diversionary programs

nice nice

LM213

HSC
also, it was economic factors for that q about retirement

self-interest is people getting satisfaction from crime... borderline American psycho.

economic is where they want some form an economic gain, hence it was eco
No it is Self-Interest. Economic refers to someone being in poverty/disadvantage and using crime to alleviate their struggles. Self-Interest is about greed, which related more to the scenario.

specificagent1

HSC
No it is Self-Interest. Economic refers to someone being in poverty/disadvantage and using crime to alleviate their struggles. Self-Interest is about greed, which related more to the scenario.
no but the money was also a motivating factor?

specificagent1

HSC
Yes, but they were trying to fund a luxury holiday or something similar from memory. Their desire for money was motivated more by materialism than a desperate need for cash
i could see how it is self interest but also economic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)