goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Part B:
a) Identify a source of domestic law and a source of international law

b) something

c) something about the law reflection as a past and present society

mrkotter

why the fuck do we want it scanned we just did it we have the questions with us.
why i ask why

Pro Gamer

HSC
mrkotter said:
why the fuck do we want it scanned we just did it we have the questions with us.
why i ask why

Not everyone is doing the hsc this year, notice townie's response? He did the hsc last year and would probably like to compare..

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
The multichoice look pretty easy. It's been a while since I did legal but the last question seems a suss.

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
mrkotter said:
why i ask why

1. i had a few people here actually ask for it. (mainly '04ers and a few law students)
2. Many people get nazi supervisors who for some reason or another dont let you take the paper from the room.

Last edited:

mrkotter

suck shit i got mine
why would u want the exam if u have left school
if people want to study it for nexts years hsc u can wait!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
erawamai said:
The multichoice look pretty easy. It's been a while since I did legal but the last question seems a suss.

Yeah m/c was quite easy. Last question was a bit suss, but seems the answer is torts?

rajeev

HSC
mr kotter why the f would you come onto a post that says 'Legal Studies Exam (Scanned)' to bitch about it being scanned?

also... why did you take yours if you think its so stupid to look at it after school!

hypocrite-mania!

Valeroso

HSC
powerhouse said:
International law, i'd say.
Hm, whilst tort law is private law as it deals with individuals, I figured it would also be public law as the person is also commiting a crime against society - and any crime against society = public law. Wheras international law I've figured would ONLY deal with countries, hence it only being public law as it deals with Government's.

Pixydust*

goan_crazy said:
Part B:
a) Identify a source of domestic law and a source of international law

b) something

c) something about the law reflection as a past and present society
i believe B was

decribe three ways the Australia legal system allows access to justice

Pixydust*

Valeroso said:
Hm, whilst tort law is private law as it deals with individuals, I figured it would also be public law as the person is also commiting a crime against society - and any crime against society = public law. Wheras international law I've figured would ONLY deal with countries, hence it only being public law as it deals with Government's.
I think the answer is international law - where the public area would obviously be those laws governing the RELATIONSHIPS between nation states (state sovereignty) and the private would probably involve that aspect which may deal with disputes between MNC's and individuals or other private parties

aaaman

Banned
HSC
umm putting that paper up here is a breach of the copyright act, put it down

cooljazza

HSC
i think its b) customary law as this deals with private law as it is concerned with individuals and also public law as they may do something that is against the law which requires them to be tried by the state and so is classified as public law

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
It is international law.

The public aspect deals with the rights between different nations (and their citizens encompassing them).

The private aspect deals with issues between private citizens, which come from the relationship you have with that nation.

Kiarn

Rafy said:
Yeah m/c was quite easy. Last question was a bit suss, but seems the answer is torts?
Hey there, the answer is actually criminal law. Criminal law is public law, but is it also private law as it can deal with disputes between indivuals. correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thats the case

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Kiarn said:
Hey there, the answer is actually criminal law. Criminal law is public law, but is it also private law as it can deal with disputes between indivuals. correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thats the case
It is international law.

The public aspect deals with the rights between different nations (and their citizens encompassing them).

The private aspect deals with issues between private citizens, which come from the relationship you have with that nation.

Criminal Law is Public, none of it is private law. Society is the victim.

Last edited:

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Now that I think about it NTB it is international law...but under the exam conditions i thought criminal law...stupidly bcoz people can take civil action for crimes such as assult...really dumb on my part LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)