Let down? (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Did anyone else feel let down by the exam? With all the hype surrounding the damn HSC and all the stress and anxiety I went through before hand, it ended up being a huge let down for me.

It was just like any other exam I've ever done...I was expecting so much more.

Letdowneroonie.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
the "easiness" of the exam will be balanced up in the advanced modules...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i hate being let down/put down after the exam. which is why i go straight home after the exam without talking much about it so people don't feed my mind with crap and stuff up my thoughts. and hence, make me feel really really crap.

littlebinzy

I felt crap after english paper 1. I didn't have a problem with the questions but I just couldn't write fast and I felt stupid...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
don't worry, you're not the only one. alot of my friends had that same problem, not being able to finish on time. one of my smartest friends wasn't able to finish any of the sections at all.

arooshika...

HSC
everyone makes the exams seem so hard when they probably are just easy but im dreading for the adv maths exam though....i dont get it, why does the genral exam have to be in the afternoon and the adv one in the morning

poodoorfan

jtyrejy

the HSC exams aren't designed to be any harder than half- yearlys or yearlys, people just make a big deal over is because it's the last exams we really do and if you wanna go onto uni then the marks you get matter and the higher your marks you better your chance of gettin in.

So the HSC is only what make if you work yourself up over it then yeah you're probably gonna be let down, so don't stress over it it's just an exam and even if you don't get great marks then there are other ways to do what you want.

personally i thought it was a great paper, pretty easy to come if with good answer and i only did some study the day before.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lil_dudette said:
everyone makes the exams seem so hard when they probably are just easy but im dreading for the adv maths exam though....i dont get it, why does the genral exam have to be in the afternoon and the adv one in the morning

why does that matter? you're not doing both......:p

Trev

stix
HSC
lil_dudette said:
In the trials we were doing our exam, half an hour into it the doors opened and general math students flocked in to sit down and start their paper. If they put them on at the same time like they did the trials at my school there would be alot of disruption and it wouldn't be fair.

Numero Uno

HSC
meh there was disruption when the Esl ppl ended 30 mins before us ppl doing the Aos paper

i dont see y the general ppl cant do it at the same time either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)