Finally, the GumTree for Tutoring is here | TutorHi (1 Viewer)

tutorhi

HSC
I, like a lot of other tutors who use tutoring websites to find students, am sick of how greedy some of them are.
  • Some take 20%-40% from every lesson.
  • Others charge a bulky monthly fee!
So we made TutorHi - a tutoring platform that plans to put an end to all this greediness and we're doing so by:

⭐ Actively finding students for you → We do all the hard work for our tutors! We will continuously run ads to target students on Google, Facebook, Reddit, Quora and more! Your business is our business.
⭐ Super low fees → TutorHi only takes around 4 to 7%, and sometimes even less.
⭐ Weekly payouts → No one likes waiting - your earnings on TutorHi are paid to your bank account automatically every week.

🎉We'll give the earliest tutors who signup a reward - by showcasing them on our home page once we officially launch to students.

We hope to make tutoring more fair and affordable for everyone.

Feel free to DM with any questions

Last edited:

tutorhi

HSC
are YOU ok??!!!! 😭
why r u always awake too at like 3am
On a serious note, I am working hard because I truly believe TutorHi will revolutionize tutoring platforms in many ways. One obvious way being affordability. For example, other platforms take 20 to even 50% of your earnings! I want to get TutorHi out there and add as much value as possible to tutors and students.

tutorhi

HSC
Hi, TutorHi made a simple, but super handy, realtime calculator for those who need to calculate stuff on the fly - or just don't want to deal with the hassle of calculator apps or physical calculators.

Just type your calculation, and the calculator will automatically show you the result in real time.

It's free with no ads or annoying popups.

Check it out here: tutorhi.com/calculator

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)