Lets all move on (1 Viewer)

fantabulous

HSC
Ok.

Some people may recall taht I posted a thread about liking this chick a few weeks ago. Well, since then, I've decided she's not worth teh pain and would like to move on.

For anyone else in the same situatuion, lets brainstrom ideas on how to conquer unrequited love.

ANSWER PEOPLE!

fantabulous

HSC
No..i never told her/ asked. You know when you just take a step back though and realise, from an objective/ not love-sick perspective that they aint that great after all? Yet, simultaniously, your still inexplicably drawn to them, and you don't want to be anymore.

K

katie_tully

fantabulous said:
Ok.

Some people may recall taht I posted a thread about liking this chick a few weeks ago. Well, since then, I've decided she's not worth teh pain and would like to move on.

For anyone else in the same situatuion, lets brainstrom ideas on how to conquer unrequited love.

ANSWER PEOPLE!
Arsenic

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
fantabulous said:
No..i never told her/ asked. You know when you just take a step back though and realise, from an objective/ not love-sick perspective that they aint that great after all? Yet, simultaniously, your still inexplicably drawn to them, and you don't want to be anymore.
Stop being a nice guy.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
moving on is so boring. having a crush is just about the most fun and dreamy and wonderful thing in the world. i would never want to make it die early.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
chelsea girl said:
moving on is so boring. having a crush is just about the most fun and dreamy and wonderful thing in the world. i would never want to make it die early.
but the self-conciousness, the nerves, the too-much-time-to-think-about-it.
no thanks

wendus

krawr.
HSC
seriously, hsc + boys = disaster. but you know, crushes are fun :lol:

ccc123

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
lol have to disagree slightly there. Dux of my school last year was a chick with a nice boyfriend
Yeah but thats mutual love. In the case of Fantabulous, its unrequited love, which I'm pretty sure is universally ackowleged as degrading, distracting...not to mention heart-wrenching and a waste of time and energy.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
a few things.

rearrange your room
hang with your mates more
go out more
go to the gym, participate in a sport
avoid seeing them. it's hard at first, but it gets exponentially easier.
bounce back on another girl that finds you funny and feeds your ego. you don't have to be attracted to her

CrazyStacey474

HSC
Um.. so you didnt ask because you decided she wasnt all that good so you just looked on from afar.. -.-
then.. if you didnt know her an was just attracted to her how did you decide she wasnt worth it.. when you couldnt get the courage to go up an ask her.. so in my opinion its your loss.. an you should be over it already if .. you think she isnt good enough anymore for you to like. xDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)