Leunig Cartoon (1 Viewer)

Kutay

University
HSC
Hey i was wondering if anyone knew the actual name of this cartoon...? as recently a marker excalimed i needed the actual name of the cartoon.. so was wondering if anyone knew what this cartoon is called

Thanyou

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
Kutay said:
Hey i was wondering if anyone knew the actual name of this cartoon...? as recently a marker excalimed i needed the actual name of the cartoon.. so was wondering if anyone knew what this cartoon is called

Thanyou
is it this one? if so it's called 'lies'

Kutay

University
HSC
nar this one ? its the one with it goes let it out let it go etcc... and path coming from head

Last edited:
HSC
i'm sick of leunig cartoons - i can't wait to yr 12 is over so i won't have to see one of those cartoons again

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ok now im not entirely sure but when you hover your mouse over the picture it says "Let it go..." i did the same for the other cartoons to see if it was just the first linein the cartoon being repeated in the hover thing but it wasnt... so perhaps thats what its called?

EDIT: I've just searched on google images for "Let it go + Leunig" and the same picture you showed was the first 3 results which were seen from the search, so whether you want to go with that or whatever

iamft

HSC
muse is right, it's called let it go.

would anyone know the date of publication..?

btw MUSE ROCKS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)