Lg U880? (1 Viewer)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Greetings,

I'm not 100% sure if this is supposed to go here, and if its not l'm really sorry!

I have been offered a 2nd hand LG U880. First of all, l'll post a picture so you know what l'm talking about:

The price is $450 outright. I'm not exactly sure what this person wants for their phone, but l am unsure if l should buy it or not. I have visited websites where they rated this phone, but l was wondering if anyone owns it and could tell me a little bit more about it?

http://www.mobile-review.com/phonemodels/lg/image/c-3320.jpg

Above is the link for the phone l currently have. I bought it for $250 (a rip off in my opinion personally).

I was just wondering if someone would be able to tell me how they find the LG U880? I also have some questions that l'd like answered:

1. How many messages are able to be stored in the inbox/outbox (message memory)

2. Are you able to record sounds/music/songs and use them for ringtones/message tones?

3. Whats the battery life like? (how often does it need to be charged approx?)

4. Is it relatively easy to use?

5. Have you found any problems or let downs that this phone has?

Thank you so very much :)

I was also thinking of selling my phone to Cash Converters or something...

Last edited:

Rory

HSC
I got the LG U880 a month ago and I love this phone, to answer your questions:

1. How many messages are able to be stored in the inbox/outbox (message memory) - I can't remember exactly but I think it's between 215-250

2. Are you able to record sounds/music/songs and use them for ringtones/message tones? Yep you can record sound files and use them for tones and you can download tones from 'Planet 3' or move files from your computer to your phone.

3. Whats the battery life like? (how often does it need to be charged approx?) I charge mine every night by habbit, but normally the battery lasts like 2-3 days.

4. Is it relatively easy to use? It's really simple once you get the hang of it, lots of shortcut buttons too, so you can get to like your message menu with one button rather than having to go through the full menu.

5. Have you found any problems or let downs that this phone has? I haven't had any problems with my phone to date.

If you've got any other questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Rory said:
I got the LG U880 a month ago and I love this phone, to answer your questions:

1. How many messages are able to be stored in the inbox/outbox (message memory) - I can't remember exactly but I think it's between 215-250

2. Are you able to record sounds/music/songs and use them for ringtones/message tones? Yep you can record sound files and use them for tones and you can download tones from 'Planet 3' or move files from your computer to your phone.

3. Whats the battery life like? (how often does it need to be charged approx?) I charge mine every night by habbit, but normally the battery lasts like 2-3 days.

4. Is it relatively easy to use? It's really simple once you get the hang of it, lots of shortcut buttons too, so you can get to like your message menu with one button rather than having to go through the full menu.

5. Have you found any problems or let downs that this phone has? I haven't had any problems with my phone to date.

If you've got any other questions don't hesitate to ask. :)
Thank you so much!!!

That answered a LOT of my questions :)

I have decided to buy it, she wants $300 for it, which l think is quite good.

Thats excellent, l'm really happy now :D I should be getting it in around 15 minutes!!

Thanks again for your help, l really do appreciate it!

Marky24

HSC
I got the phone as well great phone , haven't had any major problems actually I think its better than the V3X

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
you gonna sell your old phone? coz ill buy it if its in good condition!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
you gonna sell your old phone? coz ill buy it if its in good condition!
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

How much are you willing to pay for it?

Its in pretty good condition, about 3 little dents that aren't noticeable unless you have a really good look.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
i've gotten the lg u8180..anyone know how to get the ringtones function?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
or make them on yr computer and transfer them to the phone with the data cable.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
seXyeurobOi said:
what A JUNK PHONE
get the new motorola v3i for 499 from me. webiste in profile
$500 for a mobile phone , for any phone is a big rip off!

less than $400 is reasonable.

outwide

HSC
hey guys little off topic sorry,,, how do you post a new thread i can't figure out how cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)