Liking people who are already taken (1 Viewer)

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Why is it that i always like girls who are taken (not ALWAYS, but often )...
I don't know...

Last edited:

Waldo

Hiding Somewhere
HSC
do you like a girl and then find out shes taken or do you like a girl after you find out shes taken?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
You know why? Because if a girl's so likeable, she would have been liked hundreds of times before you came along - and at least one out of the hundred guys would have tickled her fancy.

anarchron

HSC
Bob.J said:
I don't know...
Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I feel like such a dill for liking the popular girls and hence having a hundred and one competitors trying to catch her attention. In addition, she's the kind of girl who values looks over brains and unfortunately to her, I'm just a friend who helps her out with schoolwork.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
santaslayer said:
I'm not trying to ruin your plans at all, but if you fall apart, boo......gimmie a call.
Haha no problems :p

Here

Banned
HSC
I think that liking someone thats already taken is an incredibly unproductive activity and a serious waste of time, energy and emotional resources.

The time and 'resources' spent liking that person, who you will most likely never get, could be spent on more efficient and productive uses such as pursuing a girl that is single and actually being with her.

So basically, in spending a few months, or whatever timespan, liking that girl and getting absolutey nowhere, you have forgone and hence wasted the time that you could have been with a REAL girl.

Which means that in liking girls that are already taken you are not putting your time and 'resources' to their most productive and highest valued use :p

^___^
HSC
Here said:
I think that liking someone thats already taken is an incredibly unproductive activity and a serious waste of time, energy and emotional resources.

The time and 'resources' spent liking that person, who you will most likely never get, could be spent on more efficient and productive uses such as pursuing a girl that is single and actually being with her.

So basically, in spending a few months, or whatever timespan, liking that girl and getting absolutey nowhere, you have forgone and hence wasted the time that you could have been with a REAL girl.

Which means that in liking girls that are already taken you are not putting your time and 'resources' to their most productive and highest valued use :p

in another word

e = mc2

HSC
Because at a glance, they assume you're some sort of rabid beast. It's only when they spot someone else within reach that isn't being torn to shreds that they start to realise that maybe, just maybe, you're human after all, and maybe worth having a stab at (So to speak).

SazzaPhoenix

Y do ppls hearts make them fall for other ppl, when they know in the end they are only going to get very (VERY) hurt!?!?

BobJ - You are in luv with the chase, not the girl. (yes, I'm a shakespeare nerd, just before you point that out) Its like in Romeo and Juliet - you're in luv with being in luv, knowing that you can't have the girl just makes you want her more.

Its like when you were three, and your mum said "Bob - you can't have an ice cream" - it just made you want it even more.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
The confidence and happy-glow of a taken girl is sexier than the desperate skankiness of a unhappy, single girl.

Then there are single girls who are happy being independant, and would rather not become involved in a relationship.

... Therefore the chase is interesting, whichever way you look at it.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Midgetphoenix said:
Y do ppls hearts make them fall for other ppl, when they know in the end they are only going to get very (VERY) hurt!?!?

BobJ - You are in luv with the chase, not the girl. (yes, I'm a shakespeare nerd, just before you point that out) Its like in Romeo and Juliet - you're in luv with being in luv, knowing that you can't have the girl just makes you want her more.

Its like when you were three, and your mum said "Bob - you can't have an ice cream" - it just made you want it even more.

good point... I thought that for a while too (still do), but yeh. Temptation is a bitch

Here

Banned
HSC
anarchron said:
Yes, I know exactly how you feel. I feel like such a dill for liking the popular girls and hence having a hundred and one competitors trying to catch her attention.
Thats happened to me a few times. Once i realise that shes way out of my league and that ive humilitated myself all the times that ive flirted with her and tried to impress her etc, i start to avoid her as much as possible in order to ' cut my losses' and that seems to get her attention more than anything.

Thats why is important to try and find girls which you think are really hot but nobody else thinks is hot that way you dont have to compete with one hundred and one other guys!

jeremiahk

HSC
anarchron said:
I'm just a friend who helps her out with schoolwork.
Sounds like you are a chump.

I kid.

I get how everyone is feeling, someone said it already though, nice girls will have more attention, it's not like your going to fancy some girl no one likes.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Bob.J said:
I don't know...

wats her man goto do with u???

thats true playastyle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)