lingerie/undies <3 (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
<3<3<3!!

i have a few sets of love kylie and i love them! and i'm surprised at how nice the ones at target are (if you ignore the corsets), and antzpantz etc.

oroton and some others stocked at grace bros are gorgeous as well but i don't have the money :\ i haven't even picked up anything at the sales!

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
bubz :D said:
<3<3<3!!

i have a few sets of love kylie and i love them! and i'm surprised at how nice the ones at target are (if you ignore the corsets), and antzpantz etc.

oroton and some others stocked at grace bros are gorgeous as well but i don't have the money :\ i haven't even picked up anything at the sales!
hey! i love lingere aswell.. love kylie i find so sexy :D
elle mcpherson and kookai i'd have 2 rate as my favourites!!
i know they can be a bit pricey but their sooo worth it.. doesnt matching undies and bra make u feel sooo good about yourself??
go to the sales theres plenty.. if ur near the one in sydney the one in the city, they always have random sales on bras on oroton etc. they have like 25% off and stuff like that.
if ur lookin for a good place go to DFO in homebush or the united brands store in DFO and market city (thats if u live in sydney) they have heaps cheap oroton bras for like $30

my friend also gave me the address of this heaps cheap store that sells oroton bras for like $10
the stores called trade secrets
the website is www.tradesecret.com.au

just really hoping that u live in sydney coz im givin u all this info for it!! hope this helps!!

HSC
Sometime last year the UWS in Burwood closed and everything was 95% off for a day...
So it wasn't ugly stuff with screwed up sizes...
I'm glad i didnt go to school that day :D I managed to buy about 4 sets of lingerie.

Do you guys like silk or lace?

Skeeta

HSC
yeah im a bit of a lace fan..

I've looked around for the Love Kylie and Elle McFerson ones, they are all really pretty but cant find them in my size! The bra sizing seems really small, but the undies seem norm. What is it with bra designers? Dont they realise that ppl exist over a B cup?

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
...try finding anything over a C cup u think that the manufacturers would accomodate at least to a D. I like lace

Skeeta

HSC
i have that problem, i have a size 8 frame. and when measured i apparently am an 8DD in bra's.. however they dont actually make them in that size, so i have to get a 10D, which is still ridiculously hard 2 find.

i get so stressed when bra shoppin.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
yeah im measured as a 10D, do you know any places to find them skeeta? i aslways have to resort to a 12 c, which isnt as comfy as a 10d. guh.

back to lingerie, yes love kylie stuff is gorgeous, BUT, it's the same thing over and over and over again. she's using the same 'style' constantly, i would love to see something a little different from her.

elle macpherson is probably my current fave, cos i love the colour combo's and they have a fantastic fit.

kayser brazilian have the hottest bottoms ever, i would wear them every single day if i could.

Skeeta

HSC
spinspin the only bras i have are the"loveable" bras. You can find a 10D in bra's n things. thats where i go anyway. the sizing seems to be ok for this brand. Some of the "nicer bras" you cant get, but i wear their bras everyday they cost about $50 each (which isnt too bad) and I just buy the T-shirt Bras the name is "suddenly shapely". They seem to do the job!

They are the most normal ones ive seen, the straps are fairly thin - and with only one clip at the back (compared to the grandma 3 clips)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Victoria's Secret is the best. I went nuts at their semi-annual sale in LA in January.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I love can can's sales, because I can always go and pick up a couple of hot bras and matching underwear. antz pants stuff is cute and affordable so that's always a winner.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
im not really a lingerie person unless theres some kind of special occasion...mostly i just prefer bonds stuff but sometimes i really love all the love kylie and elle mcpherson stuff. those brands make me feel good about having small boobs

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
christ_ine said:
Victoria's Secret is the best. I went nuts at their semi-annual sale in LA in January.
GAH i absolutely LOVE Victoria's Secret, talk about sexy lingerie, it's absolutely gorgeous and not as expensive as some of the nicer stuff is here (even with the exchange rate). i buy most of my stuff online from them now. they ship internationally thank god. if anyone wants to check it out, its http://www2.victoriassecret.com/category/index2.cfm?cgnbr=OSBRPZZZZZZ&mode=A

only drawback is the different sizing

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Oo, thanks for the url, Tulipa. Only problem now is trying not to spend too much money.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
too late for me.. i've already spent upwards of three hundred (US dollars) on that site (only in the past six months!) check out the chantel thomas range, i am in love with the entire collection. oh and the extreme v-strings and the stick on things for strapless tops and the cute little pajamas and i should stop before i buy more..

but there's a sale! so go crazy chris_tine

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
rah grace you reminded me, i really should go and get myself measured again, you're meant to do it at least once a year but i think the only time i've ever measured was my first time getting a bra :p after that i relied on myself...

yeah, my friends ramble on about VS stuff as well *cries* i don't think i've seen any here... also i'd prefer not to buy online as sometimes i'm between sizes and also some things might look gorgeous on the rack but not on me :p

OMG i was so surprised to go into westfield last year to find that uws had closed :'( i'd picked up some great stuff there during the sales - some comfy cK bras for $15, yum.

kylie does seem to stick with the same style... and i think target is basically imitating her :p hmm i'm thinking of getting some yellow stuff, i've got too much black and pink....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)