Living in Sydney (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
If students do not want to live on campus for unsw, where do they live? Which areas of the city would they have appartments in?
If there is a site / thread with this information direct me to it, I can't find anything worthwhile. I checked the stickied thread but it appears to be about colleges
Thank you!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I went to college last year but decided it wasn't for me...

I'm now renting a studio apt in Kingsford, just down the road from uni.

There have been shitloads of rooms for rent advertised on street poles around this area. You could check those out or check sites like www.domain.com.au and www.realestate.com.au. Just remember that it is Sydney, cheapness is a very rare commodity.

grimreaper

HSC
Yeah theres a lot of houses and apartments around the uni that are generally rented by students.. I know of several on Doncaster Avenue alone that are rented by ex-college people.

elfm

HSC
There should be quite a few available close to uni. For an old average quality room with all the bills paid for you're probably looking at $130-$140/week. Any more than that and you're either getting ripped off, or the place is very niiiice! There's a huge board near the bus stops on Anzac Prd that have all those rent adverts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)