lockers at the uni (1 Viewer)

benno22

HSC
N/A
just realised that the night of the garden party i have uni from 8.30 till 5.30, seeing i live in sydney and the garden party starts at 7.15 there is no real point in coming back home then back again to uni, ill just kill the time till it starts having pre drinks at the uni bar, my question is are there any lockers at the uni i can leave my bag / textbooks in for the night, to possible just return to uni the next day and collect them? i need somewhere to store my books or im pretty much fucked for the night

HSC
benno22 said:
just realised that the night of the garden party i have uni from 8.30 till 5.30, seeing i live in sydney and the garden party starts at 7.15 there is no real point in coming back home then back again to uni, ill just kill the time till it starts having pre drinks at the uni bar, my question is are there any lockers at the uni i can leave my bag / textbooks in for the night, to possible just return to uni the next day and collect them? i need somewhere to store my books or im pretty much fucked for the night
Not that I'm aware of, I'll look after them for you if you want :) :)

Ninga

HSC
Stick em in someones car dude :)

Hide your bag somewhere in library and come back the next day and grab it.

benno22

HSC
N/A
Ninga said:
Stick em in someones car dude :)

Hide your bag somewhere in library and come back the next day and grab it.

hahah yeah, gonna have to ay

Ninga

HSC
The lockers that i've seen at URAC only fit like a wallet and a phone, they're tiny. I don't know of any other lockers in URAC?

Scanorama

HSC
There are some lockers in the Creative Art building, but I guess they are for students/staff only.

santaslayer

HSC
It's impossible to provide lockers for people in an uni enviroment. It was an "unfeasible" proposal in my highschool. We had 1200 kidz. :(

You can always give it to the security officer person? Office is next to the Glasshouse.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
santaslayer said:
It's impossible to provide lockers for people in an uni enviroment. It was an "unfeasible" proposal in my highschool. We had 1200 kidz. :(
I don't really think its impossible. Of course you couldn't provide enough lockers for every student enrolled in the uni (and that would be silly anyway), but having a few around the place wouldn't be such a bad idea....spose there could be some security issues with people breaking into them maybe

santaslayer

HSC
Ms 12 said:
I don't really think its impossible. Of course you couldn't provide enough lockers for every student enrolled in the uni (and that would be silly anyway), but having a few around the place wouldn't be such a bad idea....spose there could be some security issues with people breaking into them maybe
LoLz, yeah, they look REALLY fragile. :)

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
Ms 12 said:
I can't think of anywhere there are lockers in the library...
On the first floor, in special collections there's a sign that I think says lockers. Haven't followed it though so I could be mistaken.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
pam17 said:
On the first floor, in special collections there's a sign that I think says lockers. Haven't followed it though so I could be mistaken.
That's the ground floor.

The only things on the first floor are the main library and quiet rooms for groups to go in (and the toilets).

pam17

like heaven to touch
HSC
poloktim said:
That's the ground floor.

The only things on the first floor are the main library and quiet rooms for groups to go in (and the toilets).
That's what I meant. Technically, it is the first floor. Sign-wise I know it's not so don't yell.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
You could just not go to class that entire day and come down just for the garden party. Thats quite acceptable. And honestly, theres a billion places to hide your bag on campus, how much greenary is there to just throw your bag into and pick up later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)