Long break in between HSC exams, anyone? (1 Viewer)

avantgarde

HSC
I've noticed some people are already finished :mad1:

I've been waiting for my exam since the 29th for a 9th finish. (Visual Arts)

Anyone else in a similar boat? :)

Loz240889

HSC
I have been waiting for Legal since Biology. From 30th of October until the 8th of November. Sucks hey? Some of my friends have been finished since before November.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Once chich at my school had almost a 2 week break after english because she does english ext 1&2, legal, drama, art, and religion.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
I've been waiting from the 29th of October (2 unit maths) till the 8th of november (legal studies), i've spent the last 5 days studying continuously, just praying for it to hurry up and finish!

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I had to wait 6 days before my last exam, which was last friday.

I thought that I would be able to work productively and ace my LAST exam, but nooo - I didn't even touch my notes. gosh! Meh, it's over now. :D

Good luck to all the other kiddies who haven't finished yet! :D

samuel slack

HSC
from the 1st to the 8th. Not that long compared to some people here, but long enough to make me lazy.

Mr-X

HSC
From the 29th till the 6th. Tried to study hard for my economics exam but ended up on BOS and doing other things most of the time.

Thank god I finish tomorrow then I will be able to.....go on BOS...and do other things....

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Mr-X said:
From the 29th till the 6th. Tried to study hard for my economics exam but ended up on BOS and doing other things most of the time.

Thank god I finish tomorrow then I will be able to.....go on BOS...and do other things....
lmao
congrats on finishing 2moro...
clarify other things ;P

Abbyruth

HSC
I'm still plodding through. Visual Arts on the 9th. My exams have been ridiculously spaced out, which everybody tells me is a good thing, but I just feel like it's dragging me down and screwing up any study routine I may have had. Oh, well. Luck of the draw, I guess. Can't wait until Saturday....

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Loz240889 said:
I have been waiting for Legal since Biology. From 30th of October until the 8th of November. Sucks hey? Some of my friends have been finished since before November.
Holy shit. Another Taree person. Hullo there.

backstreet51

definitely maybe.
HSC
I'm in that boat. Same dates as OP...11 days break. I still haven't studied at all for Art yet :/

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
4 days between my second last and last exam .. the gap isnt that big , compared to you guys , i guess .. but it was my biggest gap in between haha.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
Wooz said:
Once chich at my school had almost a 2 week break after english because she does english ext 1&2, legal, drama, art, and religion.
yeah i'm in the same boat, only without the drama and the legal
and more with the ancient history and the cafs

moco

HSC
I know someone who has a two week break. From general maths (26th oct) for business services (the last one - cant remember the date)

For me I have one whole week after maths ext 1 to study for 1u religion. It is sooo.. long because i have already went through the whole course as it is very short!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)