Looking for a chemistry and/or advanced english tutor. (1 Viewer)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Hello there :)
I'm currently looking for a chemistry and advanced english tutor who has prior experience and knows their stuff :rolleyes2:
I'm in year eleven and I live in south-west sydney. I'm willing to travel to your house or where ever is most convenient, or tutoring could be at my place :)
For english, i'm not sure what my HSC texts will be, but i'll find out tomorrow and update this thing :p

Please email me your credentials, how you structure your lessons, how much you charge or something along those lines if you're interested.

Additionally, A friend of mine is also interested in tutoring too, so would you be able to accomodate tutoring two people at once? (We'll split the tuition fee or something, it's not definite if she wants to do it yet, she needs to get back to me). But if you're only interested in one on one tutoring, i'm cool with that too, she can just find her own tutor :p HAHA.

email: x3.ann@hotmail.com

Update: year 12 texts

The fiftieth gate
Blade runner (I think my english teacher said it was a movie)
Hamlet
Poems by Peter Skryznecki
Frankenstein

UPDATE: Please contact me ASAP I need a tutor soon.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
B.U.M.P
What does that spell? BUMP!
~In a cheerleading mood this afternoon :)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello there :)
I'm currently looking for a chemistry and advanced english tutor who has prior experience and knows their stuff :rolleyes2:
I'm in year eleven and I live in south-west sydney. I'm willing to travel to your house or where ever is most convenient, or tutoring could be at my place :)
For english, i'm not sure what my HSC texts will be, but i'll find out tomorrow and update this thing :p

Please email me your credentials, how you structure your lessons, how much you charge or something along those lines if you're interested.

Additionally, A friend of mine is also interested in tutoring too, so would you be able to accomodate tutoring two people at once? (We'll split the tuition fee or something, it's not definite if she wants to do it yet, she needs to get back to me). But if you're only interested in one on one tutoring, i'm cool with that too, she can just find her own tutor :p HAHA.

email: x3.ann@hotmail.com
Curious, what school do you guys attend? Good luck with your HSC =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)