Looking Student Accommodation Real Estate Flatshare/Houseshare in Melbourne Region (1 Viewer)

yang-mai

HSC
Looking for a real estate/student room booking agency that can help me to find a good Flatshare/Houseshare or a room in Melbourne region, Actually I will be going to Australian Catholic university for my studies in next month. I want some affordable options as I am not able to spent much money on stay, since being a student I have other expenses on my books and fees too.

evanalessandra

HSC
Re: Looking Student Accommodation Real Estate Flatshare/Houseshare in Melbourne Regio

There are many Purpose Built Student Accommodations available in Melbourne. Since you are going to study in Australian Catholic University then I would suggest you either International House or 14 Spring Street Box Hill because Rooms in those properties will be closer to the University. Prices are comparatively less than the other Accommodations you will find there. In fact you may go to Unilodgers website for that. They had some offers running on these properties. Last year my two friends also booked a shared Flat somewhere in Sydney through them.

Last edited:

yang-mai

HSC
Re: Looking Student Accommodation Real Estate Flatshare/Houseshare in Melbourne Regio

Hey Evanalessandra, thanks for sharing the link. I had gone through it, I think both are a little far from my university and still they are expensive for me also. But I found another option on the same website, 14 SPRING STREET BOX HILL is much more suitable for me. And the rooms are still available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)