• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

lost assignments (1 Viewer)

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
is it just me or is the arts department getting worse and keeping and holding assignments. or even finding them

my last 4 essays from different subjects were all lost in the system and i had to email my tutor with a copy
now im silly and i didnt get the receipt when i handed them in because i was in a rush, luckily my tutors are understanding and didnt penalise me...

is anyone else having this problem? mr watts i know you are

and has anyone been penalised for this because they didnt get a receipt

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
had to resubmit an essay after getting a med certificate for it being late. waited around for an hour for my tutor then just slipped it under his door after he didn't show.

he lost it, the med certificate and i didn't get a receipt. luckily he acknowledged his mistake and gave me the marks i deserved.

they are pretty horrendous.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah my shit has been lost before, all i did was brought in another copy on the last possible day for it to be marked, she marked it in like 5mins... easy HD

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Most of my computer science assignments are electronically submitted. The only way for it to be lost is if somebody goes in there and deletes the directory, or they all become lost.

As for Arts, when I've had to submit I've just waited for a receipt. Rush or not, the chance of the lecturer losing my assignment and not acknowledging that I submitted it is scary. With UOW, it wouldn't surprise me if people did that, too.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well Student Admin lost me altogether as a student, so Arts losing assignments isn't hard to believe.

I haven't had much problem really, but I rarely submit assignments to anywhere except the tutor themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)