Lost (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
oh the anticipation.......... it starts 8.30 thursday (tomorrow) channel 7 !!! who's watching ?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
me... i dont know if i will like it
but ive seen the ads for months now
and if i watch it i wont forget about the amazing race after

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'll be watching it as well, but i don't know if it will like it. Judging by the ads it looks like a pre - scripted survivor. Although it would be interesting if they made it like Alive where people ate other people after a plane crashed in the alps. hehe.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i liked that Alive movie. if its anything like survivor.... omg that would suck =/
dominic monaghan better not die..

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
you know, that book with the little kids trapped on the island and they start to kill each other.

i guess lost will have sexual tension too.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Just watch and see, you wont be dissapointed. there will be encores of the epsidoe fraday 11.30 and saturday 8.30 so plenty of chances to catch the show.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
Just watch and see, you wont be dissapointed. there will be encores of the epsidoe fraday 11.30 and saturday 8.30 so plenty of chances to catch the show.
i don't know if i should trust a baised opinion :p

but, yeah i heard it was good from people who downloaded it.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i have never heard of that book.

this is the gist of it from a magazine..

This lavishly produced drama follows the harrowing story of a group of survivors who emerge from the wreckage of a plane crash only to find themselves stranded on a remote island in the pacific ocean.

Badly injured and with no sign of rescue in sight their ordeal is just beginning. Such is the scenario of this year's most gripping new series, Lost, which has already drawn massive audiences in the US.

Taking charge of the situation is Jack (played by Party of Five's Matthew Fox) a doctor whose medical expertise has never been more important. Matching Jack's efforts at mobilising the 48 traumatised survivors is Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and has-been rock star Charlie (Dominic Monaghan). In addition the immediate problems facing them, the survivors must also grapple with an ominuous, beastly presence that's lurking in the forest.

As the group struggles to come to terms with their horrifying situation, tensions escalate as everyone responds to the disaster in their own way - some are paralysed with fear while others wait in vain to be rescued. Yet the more cool-headed among them, suspect there will be no heroes - only survivors.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
i have never heard of that book.

this is the gist of it from a magazine..

This lavishly produced drama follows the harrowing story of a group of survivors who emerge from the wreckage of a plane crash only to find themselves stranded on a remote island in the pacific ocean.

Badly injured and with no sign of rescue in sight their ordeal is just beginning. Such is the scenario of this year's most gripping new series, Lost, which has already drawn massive audiences in the US.

Taking charge of the situation is Jack (played by Party of Five's Matthew Fox) a doctor whose medical expertise has never been more important. Matching Jack's efforts at mobilising the 48 traumatised survivors is Kate (Evangeline Lilly) and has-been rock star Charlie (Dominic Monaghan). In addition the immediate problems facing them, the survivors must also grapple with an ominuous, beastly presence that's lurking in the forest.

As the group struggles to come to terms with their horrifying situation, tensions escalate as everyone responds to the disaster in their own way - some are paralysed with fear while others wait in vain to be rescued. Yet the more cool-headed among them, suspect there will be no heroes - only survivors.
well you should have studied that book in high school english....

I wish there were less people though.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol nope. we studied shakespeare and other classics.

less than 48 people in the crash ??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I've never heard of the book either.

They have to make it sorta realistic, you can't have 5 people on a jumbo plane. lol. Atleast there are people to eat still ... lol. I cant get over that movie and book. Oh well.

Is it just me, or on the ads does it look like that island where they filmed Jurassic Park?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
i don't know if i should trust a baised opinion :p

but, yeah i heard it was good from people who downloaded it.
Yeah and im one of those people, so do a favour and atleast sample the episode in full before you make up your minds.

Best show of the year.

I dont work for seven, i dont work for any TV network so how is my opinion biased?

Althea

I can't wait until it airs :D... it definetly looks watch-worthy :).
But is it a mini-series... because I was thinking, how long can they run a series about people stranded on an island... unless they turn it into a 'Gilligan's Island'?
But I'm definetly watching it... it looks great :D! And plus, the Amazing Race is straight after :).

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I've seen up to episode 14 and there's been no cannibalism yet. :rolleyes:

Some people are quick to criticise before they've even seen the show.

It's definitely not realistic, but it's not meant to be.

firehose

HSC
i've seen all that's aired too, it's definitely great, very intriguing and original, you definitely won't see anything like it on network tv.

the first 2 or so episodes deal with the survival but as the episodes go on you'll gradually learn more of the survivors' dark pasts.

watch it, chances are u won't regret it

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
Yeah and im one of those people, so do a favour and atleast sample the episode in full before you make up your minds.

Best show of the year.

I dont work for seven, i dont work for any TV network so how is my opinion biased?
i dunno, you just seemed overly enthusiastic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)