love Vs Career (1 Viewer)

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
so whats more important to you in life for you.... a good education, job and independence OR Love, a husband or wife and a family??

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
family is very important for me
a good education so i could get into university
i will then worry about love after that

S

Shuter

The two aren't mutually exclusive, this is stupid.

It's like asking: "which is more important to you; oxygen or H2O?"

GSTARRAW

Lol, you're all gay. Just go out and have protected 3somes... Marriage can come later in the late 20's.

And while your out bonking pleasing your soldier, at the same time get yuor education. Once your education is completed, then look to settle down :)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
so whats more important to you in life for you.... a good education, job and independence OR Love, a husband or wife and a family??
All of those things are important to me in life.aren't they important to everyone?

As for love vs career- I'd choose love over career...Love is hard to find,and when you find it you should hold onto it.You can postpone your career and come back to it anyday.

I'd love to have a family and get married one day, when or If I meet the right person.Im not in any rush

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
All of those things are important to me in life.aren't they important to everyone?

As for love vs career- I'd choose love over career...Love is hard to find,and when you find it you should hold onto it.You can postpone your career and come back to it anyday.

I'd love to have a family and get married one day, when or If I meet the right person.Im not in any rush
your forgetting 1 thing.

love can hurt you .. but being successful cant

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
your forgetting 1 thing.

love can hurt you .. but being successful cant
love can hurt you, and can cause pain.. but what are we supposed to do, live sheltered lives and not love someone because of the fear of getting hurt? love can hurt but isn't love worth the risk of getting hurt?
Being sucessful brings happiness,but without love can bring emptiness... some people are so sucessful, but they are missing something"love".so in a way it can hurt

Collin

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
i think this question is more directed towards idiots who don't know how to balance them
Good call.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
if i have a great job and no one to come home to i would be very miserable

on the other hand

if i had a shit job but a loving bf/husband/family to come home to im sure i could cope

miss_megs

HSC
Both are as important to me, but for now id like to get my life on track with a career and whatever then ill sit down and have a family. So yeh bf and family are important to me now while im getting on with my life but yeh once everything is settled then ill have a family.

Collin

HSC
N/A
miss_megs said:
Both are as important to me, but for now id like to get my life on track with a career and whatever then ill sit down and have a family. So yeh bf and family are important to me now while im getting on with my life but yeh once everything is settled then ill have a family.
I agree. Career comes first to me right now but that doesn't mean I can't have a gf. The family thing just has to wait, that's all.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
i think its inter linked, but to me gf or family comes first

when i have kids, i mean obviously a good career gives ure family stability and stuff, but just make sure it dont tak away time with ure kids and wife

wanton-wonton

HSC
SKA said:
both .

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
if there is no god or purpose to life then i feel that reproduction and thus love should come first. money doesnt buy happiness but having a good relationship will make you not miss money

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
1.family, career
2. gf, friends

ive done it before and id do it again ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)