M*a*s*h (1 Viewer)

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Who likes M*A*S*H? I've been watching some of it during the marathon on Foxtel, and I must say it's pretty good stuff. And it surprises me on occasion by being deep, and really conveying the horrors of war.

Plus Hawkeye is hilarious, and that's all that matters, right?

SpaceMonkey

Frak!
HSC
Yeah, it's a classic. I have the first 5 seasons on DVD. Too bad Blake and Trapper leave the show pretty early and Burns follows soon after.

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Who likes M*A*S*H? I've been watching some of it during the marathon on Foxtel, and I must say it's pretty good stuff. And it surprises me on occasion by being deep, and really conveying the horrors of war.

Plus Hawkeye is hilarious, and that's all that matters, right?
What is there not to like? I hate the eps with Colonel Blake and B.J, Honeycut and the Original Colonel were really well cast. So many hilarious quotes and classic one liners - it is no wonder that the show was the most popular/most watch series that ever aired in the US! :D

I would die a happy man if I could get all series on DVD. Anyone know how many were made?

nuclear chick

HSC
I LOVE mash, and i'm totally addicted to it. I think it went downhill slightly after Radar left though.
Italian hotshot- They made 11 seasons of mash I think

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
i used to hate it when they 1st put the re-runs on about 10 yrs ago, but now i get the humour more. top show

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
I would die a happy man if I could get all series on DVD. Anyone know how many were made?
The DVDs are a bargain, a whole season-three DVDs worth is only like $22

Mash rocks. Hawkeye is so funny, but i also love radar.
I think that blake and potter, Trapper and BJ and Frank and Winchester are incomparible. Although they effectively replaced each other they made sure the characters were different, so they are awersoume in there own way.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Mash is so hilarious, even years on.

Cept it kinda died after all the originals slowly left (Blake, Trapper, Radar, Burns) but still good. I think Mash will be one of those shows that never dies.

Go Hawk. He rocks :)

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Ageless stuff. MASH is as relevant and hilarious today as it was in the 70s. It's probably the deepest, most human sitcom ever to air on American TV.

tempco

HSC
haha and i thought i was the only one who watches MASH. awesome show!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)