Macquarie Leaders & Achievers (1 Viewer)

Mortini

HSC
Does anyone know if they email them or are they in the correspondence thingy on the site?

Sitarva

HSC
Yeah so make sure to also check your junk/spam I had an offer end up in there

Sitarva

HSC
That is the honest truth I just got through the halfway point of trials so was looking forward to seeing if I got an offer or not

Mortini

HSC
That is the honest truth I just got through the halfway point of trials so was looking forward to seeing if I got an offer or not
Mine start in a couple of weeks so this determines if i bother to study or not cos im a dumbass who procrastinates

vinlatte

HSC
I dunno where to find my offer, it's been 1.5 hrs since 2pm. Kinda nervous I sent mine in 20 mins before it was due.

aebuaries

HSC
I got an offer! but it wasnt the degree i was hoping for.
Bach of Media and Communications/Science

Zyphronic

HSC
I got an offer as well for Commerce/Arts which I'm really happy about but similiar to @aebuaries it wasn't the degree I was hoping for.

Do we have a chance at getting an offer for a first preferences in the later rounds?

aebuaries

HSC
i think so...i rearranged my preferences and the offer received is the fifth one.
most unis will have more spaces since there gonna be less int students applying and covid, so i dont think there is restrictions of the spaces.
if i dont get into the course, then there is always WSU.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)