Main Round Offer Confusion (1 Viewer)

The_Shaman

HSC
Quick question any answers much appreciated... just wondering that having received an offer for my first preference in the prelim round does that mean it's impossible for me to recieve another offer in the main round, because i didnt change my prefernces??

hellomike

HSC
Because it was your first preference and you were given an offer, you won't be considered your other preferences. Unless you change your preferences and in this case, in the Late Round only. It's best to accept your offer because don't count on waiting to see if another one pops up.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
The_Shaman said:
Quick question any answers much appreciated... just wondering that having received an offer for my first preference in the prelim round does that mean it's impossible for me to recieve another offer in the main round, because i didnt change my prefernces??
Recieving and accepting an offer in one round, even if it is your first preference, will not prevent you from receiving an offer in a later round. If you receive an offer in one round and accept it, and then receive an offer in a later round, you can choose either to keep your previous offer and not accept your new offer OR withdraw from your previous offer and accept your new offer. You will be able to do this with every round in which you recieve an offer.

Glen88

HSC
Is withdrawing from a Main Round Offer so you can accept a Late Round Offer something you do in person, or is it something you do online via UAC???

Because enrollments for your main round offer may be before the e-release of late round offers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)