making notes from the syllabus (1 Viewer)

Lee

what is the difference? i haven't looked at asyllabus latley obviously... but anyway, our history and english teachers keep telling us they can asses you on any of the outcomes.

dissonance

well for me it depends on the subject.

I study from the syallabus in Business and Modern history all the time. However I've never really even looked at the english syllabus for adv. or ext. 1...or music for that matter.

Its good for courses like business and modern because they have so much content that you can potentially learn so its good to keep clear exactly what they are wanting you to know so you don't get sidetracked....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah
to add to that, u would need the syllabus for the science courses, cos that has a lot of content, and concepts can be broad

|_wise_|

yeah...i found it particularly useful for religion.....found heaps of stuff we had been taught was useles...and even more that we hadn't been taught!

Christine

beige member
HSC
i found the religion syllabus to be shocking esp for media and women. seriously my teacher has probs understanding it!!

Lee

one of my friends for modern did the whole summarising the course from the dot points on the syllabus and showed it to our teacher and she said it is not worht ding that in modern or ancient becasude there is more to dot points init. for course such as biology though it is good to summarise via the syllabus. just not for those extended response type courses

Christine

beige member
HSC
i refused to look at it for the isp. i was confused enough as it was!!! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)