Making the most out of the holidays: Consolidation, new content or something else?? HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

Flise

HSC
How are you all making the most out of your holidays?
Are you consolidating the content from the previous term? If so, are you completing past HSC short-answers, drafting essays, or a mixture of both?

Alternatively, are you going through new content (Topic 3), making notes, flashcards or something else?

I'm thinking of using the first week to consolidate last term's content and the second week for new content. However, I find that revision can be extremely demotivating and boring. Any advice in overcoming that?

Anyways, I'd really appreciate some insight into some of your routine during the holidays :)

Nacseo

Newest Member
HSC
How are you all making the most out of your holidays?
Are you consolidating the content from the previous term? If so, are you completing past HSC short-answers, drafting essays, or a mixture of both?

Alternatively, are you going through new content (Topic 3), making notes, flashcards or something else?

I'm thinking of using the first week to consolidate last term's content and the second week for new content. However, I find that revision can be extremely demotivating and boring. Any advice in overcoming that?

Anyways, I'd really appreciate some insight into some of your routine during the holidays :)
Throughout my day, me and friends just put a fixed time on where we can work together for an assignment everyday because they can hold me accountable for my work and I do the same for them. I just break down my work into just time frames, like maths from 2pm-3pm. But i need to incorporate that to all my subjects as well. You do the same things that I did too. Rn, I'm just studying ahead of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)