Marking The Paper? (1 Viewer)

melissella

well they shouldnt- considering the standard of last years band 5/6's... they were crap, but got good marks anyway. however, if everybody did very well (which i dont think happened anyway) then the marks will be scaled down i guess. but with the actual marking, they can only mark it based on what was asked/ implied by the question- they cant go "since it was an easy exam, we'll give them all low marks" or anything
...i dont think this makes sense... but thats ok cos no more english (except extension..dammit) for meee

NATMAN

Hei ppl....

I was happy with section I - I do in the wild one and it fits perfectly to the question.

Section 3 was sh*t - the question was ambigious, pretty random. I do powerplay - Julius Caesar and it sort of fits the question of 'events, situation, and personality' but my related materials don't.

By the way, did you ppl talk about all the three (i.e. events, situation, AND personality) or did you talk about one of them? The question says 'OR'.

Section 2 was ok, I do speeches. Lucky I studied the one specified so I went ok... but I spent too much time doing switches between character involved :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)