Mascara (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
Whats a great mascara for me to get? my eyelashes are fairly curled already but their thin so im looking for something that will make them look very thick and volumised(?),

something i can use without any other eye makeup and my eyes will be wow ...recommendations please ?

CieL

HSC
Estee Lauder Magnascopic.
Best mascara in the range.

xJennax

HSC
Masterpiece by MaxFactor. <3
Or Lash Exact by Covergirl is good for a cheaper alternative.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
diorshow in blackest black! freaking gorge!
like 50 bux a pop though but worth itt

HSC
yeah, diorshow ftw

just use strawberrynet? it's like $20 or something, which is like a few dollars more than shitty maybelline or whatever

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah alot of people have mentioned diorshow, $33 on strawberrynet, theres a blackout which is 'new' and the standard one, anyone know the difference?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
diorshow blackout
too faced lash injection
jemmatint mascara
max factor 2000 calorie mascara
covergirl lash blast

all amazing.

sasa-o8

HSC
Chanel Inimitiable is LOVE <3
Also a fan of Clinique High Definitions Lash Mascara

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'm lucky my eyelashes are already thick, long and dark so pretty much anything amps them up.
As long as it's not clumpy.

I used one of those double-ones with the white extender bits and then the black stuff over the top. OMG lengthhhh.

hairspray

HSC
i <3 Hypnose by Lancome Paris.

It gives out great volume && is so thick it looks like u're wearing false lashes =)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
<3 diorshow

and i have wasted heaps of money on just trying different brands. for years now. wish i had a big sister to tell me what to use.

crystalvarany

HSC
My lashes are pretty long and curled too, i use Maybelline lash stylish because the brush allows you to obviously 'style' your lashes, make them all apart or watever..
ive given up on using mascara now. im soo lazy to always have to apply and reapply so im currently using individual lash extensions there pretty cool and dont look so 'fake'

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I love face of australia mascara ( from big W) it is soo good i love it. That reminds me i need to buy another one.

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
I have a terrible habit of rubbing my eyes and giving myself awful panda eyes, so I don't bother with mascara. I think I had some Max Factor stuff or something, but I haven't touched it in years - so I guess it should go in the bin.
God, between this and barely taking care of my hair, I'm feeling very plain at the moment.

HSC
crystalvarany said:
My lashes are pretty long and curled too, i use Maybelline lash stylish because the brush allows you to obviously 'style' your lashes, make them all apart or watever..
ive given up on using mascara now. im soo lazy to always have to apply and reapply so im currently using individual lash extensions there pretty cool and dont look so 'fake'
oo how long do the lash extensions last for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)