• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

mastering phys ONLY? (1 Viewer)

garry007

HSC
N/A
is it possible to buy the "university physics" textbook from a secondhand source and then buy the mastering physics access key separately? (in case the textbook source is an older edition and doesnt include the access key)...thanks

tennille

HSC
Yeah, I bought mine for $24.95 at the co-op shop. They have it behind the counter.

garry007

HSC
N/A
oh..so does that mean it already comes as something separate lol?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
garry007 said:
oh..so does that mean it already comes as something separate lol?
No if you buy the 11 edition of the physics book brand new it comes with mastering physics but you can also buy mastering physics on its own

garry007

HSC
N/A
kool..well i found someone with a preowned 11th edition phys text + the access key...there wont be any discrepencies with the access key will there be, seeing his already used it online?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
garry007 said:
kool..well i found someone with a preowned 11th edition phys text + the access key...there wont be any discrepencies with the access key will there be, seeing his already used it online?
I think you can only use an access key once

alexialight

HSC
I bought the phys text book 2nd hand along with an unopened access key for $65. Maybe if you look around you can find someone who hasn't used their access key yet? I think that once you register them online they're valid for 2 years but you'll have to get their username and password if they have already registered it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)